Economics

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,846 - First Release: Nov 10, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 43 likes
  1. @KHCloud You will need Economics in order to use a Plugin like GUIShop. This merely holds an 'account' for each user, which other Plugins then hook into. To earn money take a look at Rewards for Rust | Oxide, MoneyTime for Rust | Oxide, BarrelPoints for Rust | Oxide, GatherRewards for Rust | Oxide, Playtime Tracker | Oxide, Quests for Rust | Oxide, Event Manager for Rust | Oxide, Voter Rewards for Rust | Oxide, Also placing items 'for sale' in GUIShop is a good way for users to earn coins. Hope this helps :)

2. I already have Economics installed but tbh was unsure how to actually use it haha, fairly new to this but getting there. Thanks a lot for your suggestions though, I'll be having a wee look at them now!

3. I'm wondering why "economics.use" grant access to the "ecowipe" command. ?!?!

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't, the permission check is just missing on it, will have to fix that.

5. Okay, i changed the command in the meantime to "asjdisanfpiociadfnjmikasdioikjaosdjmnjpimi" because the ecowipe did wipe my balance so i hope it doesnt wipe globally for now and i'm normal default user. :)

Thanks anyways.

6. Hi, when I use the command
    /balance wulf
    the result is :
    Player balance: wulf

but no value are displayed, any solution ?
    Thx

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Delete your oxide/lang file to reset it it to the correct values. If that doesn't work, then the fix is likely locally that I need to release yet.

8. Thank you wulf it works!
    A question off topic @Wulf where can I get a list of all Oxide APIs?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

GitHub and the Docs.

10. Just wondering if maybe you didn't see this?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I did, it's on my TODO list for it.

12. ty as always you're the man

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Economics with a new update entry:

14. Could we maybe get an option to set the save timer for Economics? It's saving too frequently on my server and is causing lag :)

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It saves when your server saves.

16. Oh, hmm. Okay! Customizable would still be rad, but that's a start :)

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Well, you could customize when your server saves. :p

18. Yeah, but a switch would be cool too. :) Just because of the fact that this does cause lag spikes when it saves is all. ^^ If not no worries, they'll have to deal with a 30-min rollback if it does crash rofl!

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We'll probably have to work out something in Oxide where savings happens in a separate thread.

20. That would be awesome. I don't mean to add more to your plate. It's just nice to have control over when certain things run. Not a huge deal for now :) Thanks for the quick responses!