Economics

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,846 - First Release: Nov 10, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 43 likes
  1. all fixed thanks

2. Working fine now cheers

3. When I give myself permission to be able to use the commands it tells me this:
    (13:52:18) | Permission 'enonomics.use' doesn't exist
    The command that I used is: oxide.grant user tanatos enonomics.use

Can you help me?

4. you wrote this: oxide.grant user tanatos "eno"nomics.use its economics.use

5. You're right, I'm often hake jejejej Thank you very much!!

6. So I had problems with the GUIShop plugin, people not being able to buy items. So I decided to try updating Economics. But now I get the following message, whenever someone types /shop:

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdShop' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.4.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (14:07:59) | at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.ShowShop (.BasePlayer player, System.String shopid, Int32 from, Boolean fullPaint, Boolean refreshMoney) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.cmdShop (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GUIShop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I already tried deleting all lang/data/json files of both Economics and GUIShop. But nothing seems to help.

7. Code:
    (18:21:06) | [Oxide] 17:20 [Error] Failed to call hook 'Deposit' on plugin 'Economics v3.1.5' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (18:21:06) | [Oxide] 17:20 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would be coming from a plugin you are using, not this plugin.

9. Anyone have any luck using this on R.O.K.?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should work out of the box granted that all hooks it uses are available in Oxide for RoK.

11. So a player had an issue where rewards was rewarding him for activity but not depositing to his account. I wiped Ecomonics, added SteamID balance list back to data -> economics, however when I reload the plugin the data config is empty again. Any tips?

(09:56:12) | balance <name or id> - check balance of a player

(09:56:20) | [RCON][xxxxxxxxxxxxx] balance "Hutch"

(09:56:20) | Player balance: Hutch

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you’re using an old version of the plugin.

13. Gyazo - 02894ffb9388f09f1382ecabd0dfb7a9.png - Installed the Nov 11th update -

Redownloaded just in case - Data -> Economics - Only logging balances after ecowipe. Copypasta old list of balances to data, oxide.reload Economics - Data -> Economics only saves balances logged after ecowipe

edit - players still reporting no increase to balance 10:41 cst

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2017
  14. Didn't see one listed, thought I'd ask before trying to add back all these balances back for each player with the setmoney command, is there a way to deposit funds to multiple accounts, or even all players on server?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can't reproduce that with testing locally. Any balances get added when doing actions in plugins that use it.

Not currently, but could possible add something for that.

16. If you have the time, would be an awesome little feature in case Rust suddenly hates our configs again. Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

17. just a FYI...........is spelled wrong
    • economics.use (allows player to use basic economic commands)
      Ex. grant user Wulf enonomics.use
      Ex. revoke user Wulf enonomics.use
      Ex. grant group default enonomics.use

18. how deposit logout user?
    logout user system said ' No players found with "username" '

19. help please?
    Failed to call hook 'Withdraw' on plugin 'Economics v3.1.5' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A plugin you are using is calling the ulong instead of the string, but that won't be an issue in the next Oxide update.