DonationClaim

Moved

Total Downloads: 650 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2016

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Could someone make a tutorial on how to set this up?

2. Shouldn't it say 'usergroup add' and not 'addgroup' ?

3. Try that for 5.7:

Code:
    delimiter //
    CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE oxide.claim_donation(IN email_address VARCHAR(255))
    BEGINset email_address = REPLACE(email_address,'@@','@');set @ID = (
    select    IBN.id
    from    oxide.ibn_table as IBN
    where    IBN.iemail = email_address
            and IBN.claimed = 0
            and IBN.claim_date IS NULL
            and IBN.ipaymentstatus = "Completed"
    ORDER BY IBN.itransaction_date DESC
    LIMIT 1);UPDATE oxide.ibn_table
    SET    claimed = 1, claim_date = NOW()
    WHERE id = @ID;select    IBN.item_name
    from    oxide.ibn_table as IBN
    where    IBN.id = @ID;END;//
    delimiter ;

4. Hi,

When I used /claim myadress

Plugin return two @ at my email adress so I can't claim rewards

Someone can add amount of a donation ? Like that:

Code:
    "gold":
                  amount (in €): 5
                  usergroup add {0} bronze
    "silver":
                   amount (in €): 10
                   usergroup add {0} silver

5. I never really used IPN before. How does this work the user donates, and paypal redirects to ipn.php?

6. The ipn is an API that PayPal calls when a user makes a purchase. It automatically tells your webserver the details of the transaction.

7. I'm using a personal paypal, how do I setup IPN with a donation button. the donation button doesn't show IPN settings.

8. Hi. i just updated my server recently for the first time in awhile and after updating donation claim when someone tries to do /claim (email) i get this error in console.

(13:23:38) | MySql handle raised an exception in 'DonationClaim v1.0.2' plugin (MySqlException: Incorrect number of arguments for PROCEDURE rust.claim_donation; expected 2, got 1)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult (System.Int32& affectedRow, System.Int64& insertedId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(13:23:38) | MySql command callback raised an exception (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.DonationClaim+<ChatCommand>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 list) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.MySql.Libraries.MySql+MySqlQuery+<>c__DisplayClass24_0.<Handle>b__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. Does this plugin allow you to set a claim maximum? Like after 2 months, they can't claim it anymore? I'm asking because our donation kits on my servers are only to be used once a month for two months. After that they have to re-donate.

10. I have a question about this plugin, we're currently using GPay as donation gateway. But does this plugin also allow to grab the buyers' address when they donate? We need something like that for some legal reasons at the moment :)

11. Hello can you make maybe a tutorial on youtube?

12. I have my database set up and I am successfully testing the IPN connection but mySQL is not getting input from the test. Any suggestions?

13. Work in 2018? i see Last Update: Nov 10, 2016

Im go test.

14. Sure would be nice to get a fix for this line 4 error...
    Code:
    Error
    SQL query:CREATE DEFINER =  `root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE oxide.claim_donation(IN email_address VARCHAR( 255 )
    ) BEGIN SET email_address = REPLACE( email_address,  '@@',  '@' ) ;MySQL said:
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4 

15. I found part of the problem. You must have ROOT access to the SQL server, without it you will get nowhere. Sites that use shared SQL servers will NOT work! I use Godaddy and they said there is no way they would grant that kind of access to a shared service. I hope this helps a little and saves someone some time... For the folks that cant get this one to work try GPay. It's fairly easy to set up and works well and they worry about all the background workings...