DonationClaim

Moved

Total Downloads: 650 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2016

5/5, 7 likes
  1. 5 pages and still not working @Wulf Tips and tricks you said ?
    I dont know why !

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Yes i have seen that, but i am stuck on the Database.
    I can created the table but what about the other sql code part ?

The tip is only the DonationClaim.cs, so the rest keeps the same i think ?

4. Ok thanks Mr Wulf :p

5. This plugin doesn't work for Rust legacy

(19:56:40) | [Oxide] 9:56 PM [Error] DonationClaim plugin failed to compile!

(19:56:40) | [Oxide] 9:56 PM [Error] DonationClaim.cs(6,18): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Database' does not exist in the namespace `Oxide.Core'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to update Oxide, that change was made few months ago.

7. error in the first part of the code... why?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2016
  8. Pls i need help in the line 4 i tried with wamp but don't work....

9. I think this plugin has been abandoned, if not how do i connect this to my paypal?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not abandoned, just not supported as much by me as I don't have a setup to test it, it was updated from the original author and that's about as far as I got with it. I am working on a less complicated version that involves less setup though.

11. That would be amazing I didn't really understand most of the steps to do so as it makes no sense to me because I have no experience in Donation Claims.

12. 1 thing to note with this setup. Paypal loves to send it twice sometimes so you end up with duplication.
    I stopped it in the SQL database with just changing the field itransaction_id to a unique Index.
    Crude but effective

13. hey, quick question, does this work with premier accounts aswell ? tried to look after it and it seems like premier paypal accounts have ipn aswell. Anyone that can clarify ? Thanks alot! :)

14. Hey - we've installed everything correctly though when we go to type in /claim in the server chat we're brought with this error:

Screenshot

The server it's on is easily pingable and we've double checked all the data base names and passwords. If anyone else has had this issue, could you give us a hand? Thanks.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pingable from where? The MySQL server needs to allow remote connections if it isn't hosted locally on the same machine. That error is not from this plugin itself, it's from the MySQL library and basically means what it says, that the server is not able to be connected to.

16. Is this working for the current version of rust?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, it is universal and does not rely on Rust.

18. Okay thanks. one more question what am i supposed to do here? this must match the item name you designated in the PayPal button or link. i dont really get what to do.

19. Hello @Wulf,

Please help me! i've tried all day to get this plugin working.
    Everything is working fine but i can't execute the second SQL script.
    I've the same issue as someone earlier in this tread... but couldn't find a solution!

Here is a screenshot about the problem, can you take a look at it?

Attached Files:

20. I think from memory you needed the sql user to have super chosen. i can't remember what error it caused when not selected though.
    That sql is to create a stored procedure
    [DOUBLEPOST=1477606440][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It just means whatever you call it in paypal Must match what you call it in the claim.