DonationClaim

Moved

Total Downloads: 650 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2016

5/5, 7 likes
  1. goes plugin or are there still mistake in it

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should be working fine, there were some suggestions in this thread as well.

3. what's the names from the two two PHP files. ?

MySQLCredentials.php is this code ?

<?php

$dbusername='root';//db username
    $dbpassword='yourpassword';//db password
    $dbhost='localhost';//db host
    $dbname='rusterver';//db name

?>

and the
    second php name and code ?

4. how can I add items there ?

],
    "VIP": [
    "grant user {0} some.permission",
    "grant user {0} another.permission"
    ],
    "Resource Kit S": [
    }
    }

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which part... the permissions or the kits?

6. That goes with kits ? can you help me as I get a kit insert . Do I have to also create a new group ?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All it does is run console commands that you have setup. The name of the package "VIP" is the default, which needs to match what you have setup with PayPal per what the Overview states:

8. ok and VIP is a Group ?

I have a Resource Kit S via paypal and this name
    must in the config

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is whatever you have for your PayPal item_name, it's not a group, it's a PayPal package.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That link doesn't work for me.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's not an actual item and package, that's just the name of your PayPal "organization", you'd need to have an actual cart with items.

12. Code:
    [Oxide] 9:45 PM [Error] MySql handle raised an exception in 'DonationClaim v1.0.0' plugin (MySqlException: PROCEDURE db_xxxxxx_1.claim_donation does not exist)
    (21:45:32) | [Oxide] 9:45 PM [Debug] at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult (System.Int32& affectedRow, System.Int64& insertedId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (21:45:32) | [Oxide] 21:45 [Error] MySql command callback raised an exception (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:45:32) | [Oxide] 21:45 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.DonationClaim+<ChatCommand>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 list) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Ext.MySql.Libraries.MySql+MySqlQuery+<Handle>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2016
  13. when I write in chat "/claim [email protected]"

get the error:
    Code:
    22:52 [Error] MySql command callback raised an exception (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)
    22:52 [Debug]   at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.DonationClaim.Lang (System.String key, System.String id, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.DonationClaim+<ChatCommand>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 list) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.MySql.Libraries.MySql+MySqlQuery+<Handle>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    What to watch, what to show?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2016
  14. First, does it update the item in the database as claimed despite the error message? If it does, as I believe it has, then this is the Lang issue I was referring to before @Wulf.

George, please execute the stored procedure server side using a fresh IPN generated entry. That's another way to confirm it isn't the MySQL as that error suggests.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, meant to post that.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated DonationClaim with a new update entry: