1. It need an update to get compatible with the new SQL protocole :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460847464,1460734170][/DOUBLEPOST]Same error for me, can u give us a fix please bro ? :D
    Thanks for this awesome addition :)

2. could anyone walk me through how to do this, it would be much appreciated. thanks

3. i FIXED the .cs but now way to undersatnd how to use this php .. XD

4. I'll try to get PHP working, when it will work, i'll try my fixed .cs and share it if it's okay

5. What if my paypal donate buttons have multiple options? :p

6. Can you use other oxide commands like oxide.usergroup add <group>
    I have my donation kits assigned to groups so I was hoping to allow people to be added to the group.
    Thanks!

7. Your git appears to not have a LICENSE file associated with it. I'm interested in forking this project but without a LICENSE the legality of this is ambiguous. I'm personally a fan of the MIT license, which is almost identical to the BSD license. I suggest avoiding GPLv3/LGPLv3 due to its controversial and "infectious" nature. See: Choosing an Open Source License ยท GitHub

8. If someone want a fixed DonationClaim, use it :)

U welcome

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
  9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please do not use third-party sites when linking plugin, we have an 'Upload a File' button that works just fine. If you are interested in contributing to this plugin, I'd recommend contacting the original author before posting your own version here.

10. What if my paypal donate buttons have multiple options? Is there anything I can fix this?

11. [Oxide] 17:08 [Error] DonationClaim plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 17:08 [Error] DonationClaim.cs(26,27): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Connection' does not exist in the namespace `Oxide.Ext.MySql'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

12. Add itsMalu on steam (same avatar as here) i'll give u a fixed version.

13. Am I doing this right, trying to teach myself lol

Attached Files:

14. Wow!!!

Malu: Hello
    Malu: who are u?
    Cheeze: I'm off the oxide forums, you said you had a fixed paypal donator cs file?
    Malu: yeah i have
    Cheeze: are you still willing to share?
    Malu: I do not really know if I will continue to share it, I sent it to a dixaine people without receiving a thank you ..
    I think to sell my version recoded if you really interested .
    Cheeze: I am interested but not willing to pay for code that doesn't really belong to you no, I appreciate it's been fixed by you but that is ethically wrong. I will just wait for the official fix from the author. I've uploaded many fixed plugins myself and never once asked to be paid for them.

Not supporting someone trying to profit off another plugin dev's hard work sorry....

15. I think to sell my version recoded if you really interested so not the versionof this topic ;)

16. It's okay, when my dev fixes it for me I'll post the fix here for free.

17. I already posted it, admin deleted it :)

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll be posting an update soon. Random/rogue plugin update drops are generally discourage, as they often do not follow versioning and cause conflicts. They also are not moderated, so if an unknown person posts one, it could very well be malicious.

19. Okay I got the plugin working, I get the "IPN was sent and the handshake was verified" when testing but it's not populating my database still... tried all the trouble shooting stuff.