DeathNotes

Broadcasts players and animals deaths to chat

Total Downloads: 66,125 - First Release: Feb 14, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2018

4.98519/5, 270 likes
  1. I'm seeing this error after latest update as well:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:31 AM [Error] MissingMemberException while calling OnEntityDeath: (MissingMemberException: 'UInt32' object has no attribute 'title')
    [Oxide] 10:31 AM [Debug]   at IronPython.Runtime.Binding.PythonGetMemberBinder+FastErrorGet`1[System.Object].GetError (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite site, System.Object target, IronPython.Runtime.CodeContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction`3[System.Object,IronPython.Runtime.CodeContext,System.Object].Run (Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.InterpretedFrame frame) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run (Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.InterpretedFrame frame) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    evansge299 was killed by autospawn/animals/wolf
    Please fix.

Thanks!

2. same problem ^

MissingMemberException: 'UInt32' object has no attribute 'title'

3. Same problem "MissingMemberException: 'UInt32' object has no attribute 'title'"

Please fix.

Thanks!

4. Guys I've seen the error and I've already fixed, but I'm working on new stuff to be added to the plugin so I'll ask you to be patient and wait for the release.
    Anyway, thank you for reporting.

5. thank you

6. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Death Notes with a new update entry:

Death Notes | Highlighted names!

7. Good Going!

you asked if someone missed a {bodypart} ? in the old version i found, right eye - left eye

8. Thanks for reporting.

9. Any more bodypdart?

Found L Clavile

10. Thanks for reporting.

I am gathering as much as possible for now, since this is such a minor thing I won't release an update for each one we found.

11. animal kills = false and its still displaying animal kills ?

12. Before posting this I've double checked it in-game and I checked the code to make sure it's working. And it is working fine for me, make sure you reload the plugin after making your changes in the config file.

13. (with rock in the player/player model)
    eat some bullets with a Hunting Bow.

14. I dont really get it.

15. sometimes we get messages like this "attker killed someone with a hunting bow's bullets" :S

16. That's because in game an arrow is also a bullet, if you know what I mean. But I will make an exception for the arrows so that arrows have a different message.

17. the guy says he used a bolt to shoot with and it showed arrow instead for damage

18. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Death Notes with a new update entry:

Death Notes | Tweaks

19. Yes you are right but i translated your config file to different language so it looks awkward. Thanks for update :)

20. Error with new Version:
    Code:
    9:08 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin deathnotes (KeyNotFoundException: COLORS)
    9:08 PM [Debug] at IronPython.Runtime.PythonDictionary.GetItem (object) <0x0006c>
    at IronPython.Runtime.PythonDictionary.get_Item (object) <0x00024>
    at (wrapper dynamic-method) object.CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,object,object) <0x000a2>
    at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute2<object, object, object> (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,object,object) <0x0030a>
    at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction`3<object, object, object>.Run (Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.InterpretedFrame) <0x00113>
    at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run (Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.InterpretedFrame) <0x000c8>