1. Turn the UI off. Anything thatn relies on a UI won't work.

2. My kits plugin isnt showing the kits list like it used to? and my plugin showing the nuclear and the heli spawn and the list of players isnt showing up around the screen and the remove tool works but like its not showing it coming up on the top left like this update fucked my kits do I wait for updates via the devs on the kits?

3. Rust's CUI - Charecters user interfaces aren't working, you need to wait for the Rust developers to fix this issue.

4. How do we request/ask Facepunch Rust developers for this feature back?
    How should we communicate with the Rust developers?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm sure (know) they are already aware.

6. I just wasnt sure if there was an official channel of communication or not, or something, b/c Ill bump/thumbs up/push!

Play Rust Reddit ---> Rust on Reddit • r/playrust
    Facepunch Rust Subforum ------> Facepunch Forums
    and Twitter:
    Play Rust ----> Rust (@playrust) | Twitter
    Garry Newman ----> Garry Newman (@garrynewman) | Twitter
    Helk ----> Helk (@Helkus) | Twitter

Oh snap I found proof of a fix!:
    Official Bug Reporting Megathread - Devblog 155 • r/playrust

ThunderbirdRust 5 hours ago
    [QoL] CUI is broken for modded servers.
    • Alistair_McAlistair 3 hours ago
      We'll likely have a fix out tomorrow to resolve this.

7. i know that gui must be fixed by rust. but how can they fix it ? with server and client update ? then i think it will be fixed next thursday :-((((

or where can i read some about this fix from rust..when comes the fix ?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Client most likely.

9. they have say that fixs comes today right ?

10. i dint hear anything about a fix from them been following twitter news all night now

11. Oh my God. It seems to me we will not see a fix

12. they maybe a ware but they just dont care xD

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

14. Any ETA already?

15. Hello everyone, back again with another question.

For some reason after the update yesterday, alot of my plugins stopped working completely. They still show being installed in the ftp client so i'm a little confused as to what's going on. Hoping someone can help out :\

Quests doesn't seem to be working at all, but some of the other ones such as kits and bounty do. I was reading it was something to do with the update and the ui code or something like that? Would that be the reason quest plugin isnt running, since it uses a custom gui?

16. Rust has just had an update pushed, a very small one. I'm going to check myself if it is available for the server as well then see if things are working.