CompoundOptions

Moved

Total Downloads: 859 - First Release: May 4, 2018 - Last Update: May 4, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. wow that simple.. haha thanks @dIMjIM

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2018
  2. Do I have to restart my server for the vending machines to restock?

3. no idea on that never figured how to get them to restock.
    I just left it and sometimes they came back on.

4. and you didn't restart your server between those times?

5. no just at 5 am every morning (it was auto restart) so after a while i stopped looking if they were restocked or not.

6. I have checked json/data in jsonlint site. It says it's okay. But it goes in server fine. But does not fill machines with the loots I have chosen. I have double checked both json's. It is still the default loot. I have large list and small lists. Neither work and give me what I want.
    Can't send the json....don't know why ??????

7. i´m using TimedExecute plugin and have these commands under real timer in the TimedExecute.json . My restart is 6am and 6pm and I let it fill up in between.
    "06:09:00": "oxide.reload CompoundOptions",
    "09:06:00": "oxide.reload CompoundOptions",
    "12:06:00": "oxide.reload CompoundOptions",
    "16:06:00": "oxide.reload CompoundOptions",
    "18:09:00": "oxide.reload CompoundOptions",
    "21:06:00": "oxide.reload CompoundOptions",
    "23:56:00": "oxide.reload CompoundOptions",
    "02:06:00": "oxide.reload CompoundOptions",
    "06:06:00": "oxide.reload CompoundOptions"

8. or just a repeat timer every X hour re-stock as here a example for every 1 h

Code:
      "TimerRepeat": {
        "o.reload CompoundOptions": 3600,
      }
    edit:
    PM me and send your json i can test and look into it

9. Yeah i just use oxide.reload sometimes it takes a few loads to get a full stick . It;'s a bit random

10. Is there a way to configure the stuff at the Bandit Camp? Or is that a different plugin too?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534718609][/DOUBLEPOST]
    DISREGARD.

11. Ok, I'm having issues getting this to work. When I first introduced the plugin, immediately four different Vending Machines were completely out of stock. Gave the server a restart, they were all back to normal. I go into the data file for this plugin and try to make some of my own items for trade, save and exit the file, do server.writecfg, and then restart completely, but nothing changes. I tried shutting the server down completely, and then modifying the scrap price for the Large Furnace, saved the file and then exited the file again, restarted the server, but nothing changed at all. I need help. The files I attached are my settings from the data file, and then my config settings too. If there's anything else that needs to be attached, let me know.

Attached Files:

12. I managed to figure this out, too. Just needed to reload the plugin twice for some odd reason. Don't know why, but at least I got it working. Thanks for the help, all. >_>

If reloading twice doesn't work, then just keep reloading a bunch of time until it does. At some point, it works.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2018