CompoundOptions

Moved

Total Downloads: 859 - First Release: May 4, 2018 - Last Update: May 4, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Its says in the config.

"Allow custom sell list for Compound vending machines (see in data)": true,"

But there is not folder/file in the data directory. I restarted the plugin also, no luck.

2. that plugin so nice..
    good job

best regards

3. see in /data/CompoundOptions.json

4. Would be cool as well to define the amount of time between re-stock :)

5. yeah agree as im stuck as one of my shops has been X all day and ive no idea how to get it restocked.Always seems to be the one that does wood/stone to scrap

6. I noticed that the plugin has to be reloaded manually after serverrestart. otherwise the items in the vending machines are again vanilla ?!

7. not noticed this as yet as i just changed some loot so will see after i do a server restart.
    But if that is the case then maybe a console command can be added so we can run it with timed execute after a server reboot

8. i know that this can be solved by an command with TimedExecute ;) It was only a note to the developer for the next updates...

But THX for your answer ;)

9. with me after the server restart everything is vanilla too.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2018
  10. have u noticed people can turn the Vending machines around so other people cant use them.
    Bit of an oversight on FPs side.

11. How to discover the id of items?
    Anybody has a spreadsheet with this information??

12. here >> Oxide API for Rust <<

13. lmao!......"No!....Difficult, difficult, lemon difficult!"...............lol.
    (it's from a movie)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1525541124][/DOUBLEPOST]On a more serious note....about the Disable Compound SafeZone trigger feature of the plugin.

Does the zone itself become inert, or just the turrets and/or Scientists wont engage you?
    Trying to wipe the zone to be able to modify my own, like with ZoneManager....

I guess that's a ZoneManager issue, if that's the case.

14. Yeah...when I add items majority of vending machines have no inventory. And the no inventory are vendings I did not add to.

15. Did server reset
    After reset vending machines in the compound reverted to vanilla.
    We need a way to restock these vending machines
    One of mine has been out of stock since yesterday

16. Disable Compound SafeZone trigger - remove SafeZone trigger. Its mean all sscientists attack you in case you attack them, for turrets same. In case you show/walk with gun/kill any except npc - no any actions from npc/turrets.

17. Bonjour, j'ai un problème, je ne peux pas vendre un objet dans la zone de sécurité à plus de 10000 scraps. J'utilise le plugin CompoundOption. Merci à ceux qui trouveront une solution.
    B6B82C94-C714-47DB-85F9-2F47215953B8.jpeg

voici la configuration, mais le prix est bloqué à 10000 et ne va pas plus haut dans les distributeurs automatiques

18. how would i spawn in a NPCAutoTurret for a custom base ?

19. spawn sentry.scientist.static

it will shoot u if u pull a gun out be warned :)

20. im running my town and they not shooting me with my weapon out haha