CompoundOptions

Moved

Total Downloads: 859 - First Release: May 4, 2018 - Last Update: May 4, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. weird
    i spawned one on my roof and it blasted me
    Maybe your zone is set to not kill :)

Go spawn one somewhere else and see / failing that shoot it :)

2. I spawned 3 after seeing your guys conversation.....they are not in any zone.

They don't shoot me.

3. im gonna retest this :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1525888853][/DOUBLEPOST]kk i just spawned one in didnt shoot at me till i shot it now it wont stop :)

ent kill :)

4. Yeah....for me, even when I shoot it, it doesn't shoot me.

5. weird - have u had another player who is not in your clan shoot it ?

6. Is there a console command to re-run this plugin after a server reboot because on reboot everything returns to vanilla in the shops and only way to get my stuff back in the vending machines is to re-run oxide.reload CompoundOptions in the cmd window

7. i just get the spawn "unknown command" message when i try to spawn one, is there anything that precedes "spawn" ?

8. r u doing in f1 console window ???

spawn sentry.scientist.static - this is all u need

9. @rever 2 is possible to extend the limit of scraps?
    For exemple
    1000HQM for 20000scraps

Now I put 20000 scraps but the limit is 10000

10. Heya, the plugin does not seem to work when the server is restarted, Its need to be reloaded after the server is restarted?

11. hello
    yes must be reloaded! I use the Timed Execute plugin with these entries:
    "RealTime Timer": {
    "05:59:30": "server.save",
    "06:05:00": "oxide.reload CompoundOptions"

because I have a daily server restart

12. You're a god <3

13. Could the batch option be enabled in a safe area? when he is sleeping Because I say that, if it is a modded I can come to disconnect with the loot haha in the safe area xd

14. So in the vanilla game, minus this plugin. Are the vending machines in the Outpost suppose to have infinite stock? Or can the items deplete as they are bought?
    And when the machines are empty they can be rotated.....lol.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2018
  15. loot needs to be refreshed as in Betterloot or other loot plugins, so that regardless of whether it is empty or full it refreshes with new stock, but how it would handle the "profit" earned is something that would have to be worked out, who gets the profit anyway ? does the admin collect it ?

16. The only loot plugin I use is MagicLoot....and to get items refreshed in Compound Vending Machines, I need to reload MagicLoot?
    And I didn't realize there was a profit. I just figured the scarp players pay with, just goes away/despawns.

I guess I will try reloading MagicLoot, see what happens. Just seems very odd.

17. I checked the loot list in the data section and it only lists like 20 low grade for 50 scrap. It doesnt show turrets, weapons, clothes.

18. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'CompoundOptions v1.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at NPCVendingMachine.ClearSellOrders () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CompoundOptions.FlushNPCVending (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CompoundOptions.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CompoundOptions.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'CompoundOptions v1.1.0' took 180ms
    Loaded plugin CompoundOptions v1.1.0 by rever
    If "Allow custom sell list for Compound vending machines (see in data)": set TRUE, i see this error in server console
    UPD: After restart server, plugin loaded without errors.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2018
  19. Disable Compound SafeZone Is suppose to disable aggression when someone has a gun out, right? If so it doesn't seem to work.

20. ok BE CAREFUL with this plugin guys......i just found a glitch , it's its been reported then forgive me for re posting. When you disable the turrets in the config ......players can go up to the turrets and auth on them , then use a hammer to remove them. When the server restarts the turrets respawn and they go take them again.......ALSO I turn off the vending machines in the config and when server restarts, the vending machines are not disabled.........can we get a fix on these two things? if possible?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1527671988][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ditto to this as well