Building Blocker

Fully prevents building in the building blocked zone. Fixes the "Devblog 158 of 4th may"

Total Downloads: 5,870 - First Release: May 4, 2017 - Last Update: Sep 29, 2017

5/5, 48 likes
  1. I love it <3

2. Вообще ничего нельзя чтоль сделать?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493988145][/DOUBLEPOST]Плагин хороший, нет вопросов! Но вот то что он не идет с hammertimer это очень плохо(((

3. life saver i dont agree with how they have done this with ladders and twigs its pointless as bases are easy to raid

4. Now it seems like everything smoothly and no errors during server startup!!!

5. The players with the permission can still build on another base

6. Of course they are. This is what permission exist for. To let people raid like the devs wants to.

7. Yes but normally a player with the permission can not build on another base in the dome of a cabinet

8. I..... I don't quite get what you are trying to say....
    Do you have any problems with the plugin? Does it work for you?

9. All players even with permissions can build in an area where they do not have the privilege building
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494011729][/DOUBLEPOST]I even rename the buildingblock in buildingblockkk but nothing to do it works

10. works fine for me. Freaking awesome plugin !

11. Step 1. Download latest plugin update. The plugin was renamed to aviod some of incompatibility
    Step 2. Check out the console for any error. There may be a conflict between plugins.

12. I can find it or aviod version

13. best plugin ever made...

14. I still don't understand what you are saying. Can you please chack console output? I'm sure as hell you will see a warning like this there: "Calling hook CanBuild resulted in a conflict between the following plugins"

Thanks =3

15. I can download or the modified version by aviod
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494013553][/DOUBLEPOST]And in the console it does not have the sentence "Calling hook CanBuild resulted in a conflict between the following plugins"

16. Wierd. Who is Aviod?
    Try to download latest version from here

17. HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIT i love you man!

18. Great Work! love the plug!

19. Thank you ! You are a pro lol !

20. Me plugin still does not work yet plugin does not conflict
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494083910][/DOUBLEPOST]Me plugin still does not work yet plugin does not conflict