We've moved! Join us as we continue development on our new site at umod.org!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Block Remover

Allows admins to count and remove building blocks outside of cupboard range

Total Downloads: 2,195 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Well I hope this skilled person appears one day as these barricades and floor spikes are all over the place lol :)

knock knock Mr skilled person are you out there??

2. please improve this plugin!

3. @PaiN Have you got one that removes wood and stone barricades?

4. Check the first page :) of this thread

5. hahaha!! im so sorry man! I didnt scroll up and even see it. Nice work pain!

6. Thank you :)

7. Mr Pain, can you do one for spikes barricades etc?

8. Check the first page of this thread

9. Still no luck getting spikes barricades :(

10. I have been working on getting barricades to work. No successful yet though.
    I'm taking reference from TwigDecay as this plugin calls on ladders/barricades.

11. Great :) Well good luck I'll be keeping my eye on this topic. Atm Im flying around removing spammed spikes and barricades so its a pain.

12. Hello! How i can setup not only twigs removing? I whant to have command to remove all grade buildings))

13. check the first page for my edited Removers (Wood and Stone)

14. PaiN thks a lot! But How i can edit main plugin to setup all funcion (wood.remove, stone.remove etc) in one plugin, and one comand (ex/ server.clean) / Sorry my English :))

15. Dont try to edit this plugin :p its in C# i dont know C# but i can understand the language

maxim33 likes this.
  16. I edit it one day ago) But i have the same result as your. I have 4 other plugins like stone.remove , wood.remove etc )) But it will be cppl to have one plugin ^))

17. Plugin isn't working like it used to. Still getting most of the buildings but leaving loads behind. I tested it today and its like it only removing buildings that have never had a tool cupboard.

18. Anyway to do this with wooden barricades?