We've moved! Join us as we continue development on our new site at umod.org!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BetterLoot

A complete re-implementation of the drop system

Total Downloads: 40,847 - First Release: Feb 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 20, 2018

4.95699/5, 93 likes
  1. What is your LootTable configuration set to?

2. { "ItemListBarrels": { "apple": 4, "black.raspberries": 4, "bleac - Pastebin.com <--- LootTable

I don't know how to make it so scrap and components show up in half the slots and the other items show up in other half so I copied and pasted the top part 5 times to balance. Do you know how to set how rare an item is to show up in barrels also? I'm trying to go for a LootTable sort of like the Rusty (isrusty.net) servers but with my own taste and tweaks.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2018
  3. So I got the blueprint spawning but the problem is its referring to the Loot table.json file can I simply create it so just the blueprint part off my code points towards the other custom blueprint.json I have created or have I got to follow the same rules as the Loot tabe?

Cheers

4. All the crates, bradley crates, supply and all normal crates their loottables changed to default (without plugin). I changed something on the normal crates loottable and changed that back to the old config file that worked fine. Nothing worked and then i checked supplys and bradley. And they were also changed without changing the config. Do more people have this problem? I will add my files. Bradley: removed things like thompson , they were in the crate. I removed all the bear traps and clothing out of the supply drop. It was working really good for 2 weeks since my server started.

Attached Files:

5. fixed it! reinstalled the plugin and made every plugin again!

6. @FuJiCuRa would it be possible for you to add the files everyone would appreciate it I'm sorry but I'm not the greatest with files but i love your plugin but my server is dead because i cant figure out the loot

7. its not dev his work he gives you a free plugin and you just need set it up and it’s your work as a admin of a server.
    read the full overview and it’s easy to set up the loottable. in german we call this „bequemlichkeit“ ;)