BetterLoot

A complete re-implementation of the drop system

Total Downloads: 42,581 - First Release: Feb 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 20, 2018

4.95699/5, 93 likes
  1. Is it possible to set the probabilities of certain items?

2. I literally dont know how to get to any of the other JSON files... its like they're not in my download

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They are generated when the plugin is loaded successfully.

4. I found the files now, but when I adjust the values, the effects do not take place on the server, it always re-rolls to itsd default values but the files show my values

5. is it possible to set the rarity for each item to be dropped? im trying to set it so you get resoucres out of barrels more than components

6. -
    I figured the whole thing out now, I was just wondering if the plugin already includes ways to create a loot table for each individual crate. I've already managed to get the Military/Gun Crate to be disregarded by the plugin, however, I don't see any possible way to edit this items loot table via the Config. I assume this portion of a "full crate system" is yet to be added. If anyone knows a way around the Main crate config:
    -
    "Crate": {
    "crateTypes": "crate_normal_2|crate_tools",
    "enableCrates": true,
    "maxItemsPerCrate": 6,
    "minItemsPerCrate": 5,
    "randomAmountCrates": true,
    "refreshCrates": true
    -
    As you can see, I swapped out the Military/Gun Crate (crate_normal_2)with this crate only, now only the small ToolBox and Blank Large Brown Crate ( crate_normal) will contain the loot set forward.
    -
    I would LOVE it if the individual crates themselves were given their own loot tables. if this is already in the plugin can someone please tell me where to find it?
    -
    I just thought... would it be possible to actually duplicate the entire crate respawn command in the cs file, give it a new name, duplicate the config, then assign the new name from the cs file, and select the different crates?
    -
    Ex. "Crate 2": ???
    -
    I'm too a little scared to test this....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2018
  7. Simply go back a few pages >> BetterLoot

8. is it possible to set the rarity for each item to be dropped? im trying to set it so you get resoucres out of barrels more than components

9. Hi - this may seem like a stupid question but, how do I add specific blueprints to the barrel loottable? I've tried doing things like:

"spinner.wheel bp": 1,
    or
    "spinner.wheel.bp": 1,

^I read this somewhere but it didn't work. I see in some replies people have blueprint lists but the files generated didn't create one

Do I have to add it seperately, previous posts are conflicting.. FAQ doesn't specify.

I think the overview is out of date because:
    When I type /blacklist addbp "item_name" it now says:

Usage: type/blacklist additem|deleteitem

Blueprints aren't there? :S So I can't add a blueprint to the blacklist to see the name/or how it would add it as such (so I could then add them to barrels)

It's probably something really simple i'm overlooking :)

10. Yep, thought i di clean-up this too last year, or when BP's were "removed".
    bp support was'nt re-added to the plugin with the reincarnation of blueprints ;)

11. So barrel's can't spawn blueprints?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1524669355][/DOUBLEPOST]Ps. I also tried

"spinner.wheel_bp": 1,

lol
    [DOUBLEPOST=1524671001][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Fuji

If it doesn't support blueprints - does your other plugin Alphaloot support it and is that similar to this mod but more improved?

Thanks

12. That's the kind of question which you need to find out and evaluate byself :)

13. Can someone help me with the Betterloot please i cant seem to get it to work for the life of me. ive done the tables correctly and reloaded it multiple times and still it does not work

14. Hi guys

Can someone help me with the rarity settings in better loot

Is Variable 1 the rarest or 2
    And if I want to make it a more common Item in my crates what would I change the variable to?

Code:
    "Rarity": {
        "Override": {
          "autoturret": 2,
          "lmg.m249": 2,
          "targeting.computer": 1
        }

15. how do i controll amount of guns / items in 1 heli ?

group took down 1 heli and got 3 spazes ? can i controll a limi on each heli ?

16. Edit the HeliCrate and make the max amount 1 instead of 3

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2018
  17. no there getting 1 out of each box or something

is there a limit for rarity?

is 1 being bit rarer than normal loot ?
    and 10 being rarest ??

18. Oh ok in that case

Go to your BetterLoot.json file under the config folder

Add the spaz under the rarity and make the rarity 3

Ratity value:
    0 =none
    1 = common