BetterChat

Moved

Total Downloads: 26,139 - First Release: Apr 21, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.9898/5, 98 likes
  1. I've did very very early version of this but works great :)
    NOTE TO THE AUTHOR: You can add prefix to these colors if u want... But the owner must disable the EnableGroups in chathandler
    Deleted Authlevel options :) bcs MANY MANY servers are using the authlevels still so if they add the permissions too... it will double send the message.

BTW. You can make EnableAuthlevelColors:True/False or EnablePermissionColors:True/False
    permissions
    "nameblue"
    "nameyellow"
    "namered"
    "namelime"
    "namecyan"

Attached Files:

2. Yea yea I know. Thats just what I planned to do...

3. CHR

CHR

Hey is it possible that u add custom groups without authorization level. I wanna use it for donations they make and then I add them to a color. Would be great if it would be possible with steamid instead of nickname. With an easy chat command for admins. Like /color Id yellow e.g.

4. Here is my early version (LATER DOWNLOAD THE ONE UPDATED FROM THE DEVELOPER!) http://oxidemod.org/threads/name-colors.7912/page-2#post-81442 with Permissions :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
  5. Yeah yeah i know man :) i just made a really fast example of your plugin with permissions i'm sure that you will do it better. So no worry :)

6. Just to make it sure. I dont mean Im doing it better. Its just that point that I want to develope it myself. I really appreciate your tipps and suggestions.

7. Do not think that i'm a pro coder xD i started 2weeks ago but i can do some basic plugins :p so we are equal to each other

8. I know that. Ive seen your first plugin. Propably we are...

9. CHR

CHR

I wait for urs hydra... to be no douche. :)

10. Your choice :)

11. Well you can try his if you want, that wont make you a douche. But just to tell. I think imma finish the update today very soon.

12. CHR

CHR

So I wait I don't need it directly. And don't make sense to take his one when u do the updates in a other way. :)

13. :)

14. CHR

CHR

But yeah gogogogogogogo no time waste hehe... :D

15. XD Yeah im actually working on it at the moment. I just need to get into the permission system a little as I never used it before ^^
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429730592][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Okay I wrote the actual code. Im debugging it now as the code is untested just now.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
  16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

17. Yeah I know. :( I don't think we can fix that in current state. That should be because of the Hook both plugins are using - not exactly sure. It either way conflicts with chathandler or chathandler conflicts with this. Anyway in current state you can only use one of those, or you would need to turn something off in chathandler, if possible.

18. Chat Handler more functional,butI'd likeboth,ifat2timesis notwrittenin the chat))
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429732686][/DOUBLEPOST]
    would know that this project I had my first, Ionly reach by trial and error:)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015