--- layout: forums title: 'BetterChat | Page 186' breadcrumbs: > - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

BetterChat

Moved

Total Downloads: 26,200 - First Release: Apr 21, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.9898/5, 98 likes
  1. Thank you both!

2. Your welcome and do use the file I uploaded as it fixes a few things

3. Sadly it still does not fix the issue guys, i thought it did but then it didnt, anyone got any better ideas as to the cause of the issue at hand? thanks for trying anyway guys, if you come up with anything let me know :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1479929258][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yea sorry, it didnt work, thought it did but no

EDIT: Cause of the problem is a plugin called steam searcher or something

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2016
  4. Then remove steam searcher plugin if its that one causing you problems

5. Lol i have done man, thanks for your help :D

6. Sorry your other post was not clear on that thought you where just telling me what was causing the problem not that you removed the plugin causing it as that info was not in your above post

7. Hello i dont know how to make gradient color from white to yellow for better chat plugin group

for game rust

{
    "GroupName": "admin",
    "Priority": 0,
    "Title": {
    "Hidden": false,
    "HideIfNotHighestPriority": false,
    "Size": 15,
    "Color": "lime", <- i want to make this to appear gradient in game chat use 2 colors or more
    "Text": "admin",
    "InheritSize": false,
    "InheritColor": false
    },

8. Hey i have a question. I managed to hide the defaults group title when i am in admin group. But everytime i join the server i keep getting added to the default group. I am still admin but im default also!
    Is there i way to fix it?

9. It is meant to add you to the default group

10. so i dont have to bother about my rights beeing reduced cause im also default? still have all permissions from admin?

11. Your auth level 2 that wont change and if you want me to check your groups file for this plugin upload it will make sure its all set right

12. Please.No, I beg You. make plug-and-HurtWorld for anybody. I am willing to sponsor your time spent on the solution of the problem

13. I have an idea for the plugin. Could you make it so whenever you click on someones name/rank it would send you there profile details like stats and stuff, and if you clicked there clan it gave info on there clan, like members, ranking (idk), online members, date it was made, etc.? Thanks, Ryan

14. That is not possible, as most likely, clicking is not networked with the server.

15. @LaserHydra This is a mod I've been using for a long time and I so appreciate it! I do have a request: would it be possible to implement an optional (true/false) setting for the groups friendly-firing? Say there's two groups, if you're in one, you shouldn't be able to kill your own group mates. Is that possible to implement, sir? Thanks again

16. Aww, well thanks for letting me know, take care, and thanks for coding the plugins you do, proud of the effort you put forth into each and every one of them!

17. Hey really like this plugin, just wanting to know how to make default players have there own name and chat colors without having to add them to a group and also how to automatically add moderators to their group that i created? Not sure if that makes sense but help is much appreciated :)

18. Sorry but I honestly would not know what that has to do with BetterChat.