AutoDoors

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,719 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 14, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

When it happens, could you upload your config and datafile here please? I don't see any reason why it would have an issue.

2. I think is't just a rust glitch with the plugin and cant be fixed. Currently I have autodoors disabled because I get into a habit of leaving doors open when I play vanilla. I just mentioned it to confirm what the other guy was saying.
    If you could fix it, re issuing the command wouldn't work. I think it's just another "welcome to rust" thing.

I just deleted my config and let it write a new one. The new one has around three lines missing. Maybe the config needed to be wiped for a prior update. I'll try it and let you know. The data file has 2 users with a 0 after them because I have it disabled on the two accounts I play on.

3. okey thanks for the fast response

I will try to think about that, thanks for the information

4. Code:
    [06/02/2017 04:40:26] Web request produced exception (Url: http://oxidemod.org/plugins/1924/) (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is not from this plugin, it does not have any web requests.

6. I have a deathmatch server with a few enterable buildings (without locks). If i revoke the permission from everyone, so they can't change the settings, and I own all of the doors, will they auto close for whoever opens them?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The doors will not be automatic if they don't have permission.

8. errors.
    22:46 [Error] Error while compiling: compiler v1.0.0.94 couldn't be started
    22:46 [Error] Error while compiling: compiler v1.0.0.94 couldn't be started
    22:46 [Warning] Calling 'OnServerSave' on 'Economics v2.0.5' took 477ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    22:47 [Warning] Compiler may have been closed by interference from security software
    22:47 [Error] Error while compiling: compiler v1.0.0.94 disconnected
    22:48 [Error] Error while compiling: compiler v1.0.0.94 disconnected

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't an issue with this plugin; please see the other threads specifically about that error.

10. Right.its works after server restart:)

11. Devblog 166

Code:
    (00:15:07) | Failed to call hook 'ChatCommand' on plugin 'AutoDoors v3.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (00:15:07) | at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Player.Message (.BasePlayer player, System.String message, System.String prefix, UInt64 userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Message (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Reply (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoDoors.ChatCommand (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutoDoors.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide.

13. Hi Wulf,

I've a problem like auto-translate message
    Other translate work but not for AutoDoors

Can you fix it please ?
    Or maybe you can tell me how to fix it ?

You use Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What exactly isn't working about it?

15. I dl your plugin, install, config and translate it but i see again messages in English i don't see my translation

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which game and Oxide version?

17. On rust, latest version of oxide 2.0.3371

Other plugin like NTeleportation, Friends, Clans, FriendlyFire works fine

It's just autoDoors

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which messages aren't working?

19. All messages :(

it's why i think it's on the cs file no ?

Fixed: server need reboot to translate... ^^' but other don't need it :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2017
  20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing unique about it, so not sure what to tell ya.