AutoDoors

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,719 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 14, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. [SERVER v1.0.24] Console: AutoDoors.cs(63,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.AutoDoors.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    C:\servers\Rust3251\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Warnings, not errors and will not cause any issues.

3. Code:
    AutoDoors was compiled successfully in 2419ms
    Failed to call hook 'LoadDefaultMessages' on plugin 'AutoDoors v3.1.2' (JsonReaderException: Bad JSON escape sequence: \ . Path 'Usage', line 5, position 66.)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringIntoBuffer (Char quote) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseString (Char quote, ReadType readType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringValue (ReadType readType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Failed to initialize plugin 'AutoDoors v3.1.2' (JsonReaderException: Bad JSON escape sequence: \ . Path 'Usage', line 5, position 66.)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringIntoBuffer (Char quote) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseString (Char quote, ReadType readType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadStringValue (ReadType readType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Unloaded plugin AutoDoors v3.1.2 by Wulf/lukespragg
    No previous version to rollback plugin: AutoDoors
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508327972][/DOUBLEPOST]Everything works, thank you)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2017
  4. good plugin this - this should be built into rust tbh,but neverless well done Wulf.

5. Autodoors doesn't work with the new update :/

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. -FIXED-

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  8. Autodoor work since the second Oxide update of this week for me, not the first oxide update

9. After the RUST update of yesterday this plugin doesn't work anymore, although the server doesn't give any error about it. How to fix this?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd start by providing basic details such as logs, Oxide version, etc.

11. Not needed anymore! My version of Oxide was outdated, so that was the problem. I only couldn't find a way to find the latest version of Oxide. By no I know it can be found here. https://github.com/OxideMod/Oxide/releases/download/latest/Oxide-Rust.zip

Do I have to update the Oxide version every thursday with a new RUST update?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, unless you want your server to be outdated. That download is provided on our Downloads tab as well.

13. Thanks! How do I know if Oxide had been updated? At the download-page I can't see an update-time or something???

Oxide for Rust | Oxide

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What's New > Release build changes

15. The AutoDoor plugin after 2024 rust update. Doesn't seem to work, the load for AutoDoors went fine, but the plugin itself doesn't work

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven't been able to reproduce that, tested fine for me. Do you have the permissions enabled and assigned if so?

17. AutoDoors not working on the Oxide Version: 2.0.3758 . The Doors stands all the Time open. I testet it with Permissions and no Permissions.
    No Error at the Server Log`s .

//EDIT: I use a wrong Plugin version^^ Working good :D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2017
  18. I like this mod, it's very well done. Is there a way you could add a chat command, possibly key-bound, that allows you to close the door upon pressing the bound key/typing the command in? That would make using certain building pieces more enticing, like the Prison Gate.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wouldn't that be the same as just going to the door and pressing the normal key?