AntiOfflineRaid

Moved

Total Downloads: 6,123 - First Release: Nov 17, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 1, 2018

5/5, 32 likes
  1. +1 to this idea, it's neat, it's informative and will not require a big ole notification to advise of base protection.

2. The plugin doesn't work if I reload it or if I restart the server.
    It's normal ?

3. Hey there !
    Got a bug on our server.
    After 24 hrs of owner / clan member being offline, its configured so the base takes 100% damage. However it seems that if the base gets raided, tc gets destroyed and raider puts his own TC down, the protection going straight from 0% protection to 100% protection and, based on our config, a player's base should only be 100% protected after 1 hr of being offline

Any ideas ?
    Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2018
  4. Is there any chance you can add a parameter that allows control of what building components are protected???

I would like a parameter like this:

"LowestBuildingTierAffected": "wood"

In this case the twig is not protected.

5. will this work for before I installed the plugin or is it for only for people that its stored in the db?

6. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated AntiOfflineRaid with a new update entry:

7. That's work now if I reload the plugin or (auto)restart the server ?

8. just reload it

9. Carrying on from @NavyChief's comment. Can we get anything added or is there anything that is added, so that twig can be taken off the protection?

10. I got another idea..... there should be a setting that can be enabled or disabled where it requires a person or clan to be online for a certain length of time before the protection would kick in.... I have players that come on for 5 min simply to extend there protection.... I think this should be stopped.

11. Just remember that all these checks we're asking for come at a price of performance :)

12. The price of checks, which that guy is asked is extremely low, so we can consider it as no cost at all.

There is one more problem: if a guy is leaving the clan and disconnects from server, his teammates might defend the protected building. I suggest adding something like cache, which stores the teammates, and when he is leaving - checking his new clan (if exists), and his old clan. And 2 config options: to enable that feature, and the time of cache (i would set large value there, and just remove the data file on server wipe).

13. its not working on my server, i can check player time and how long they have been afk with commands, but none base in the map is being protected by it
    they're all taking the same damage.

14. Code:
    (17:49:12) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'AntiOfflineRaid v0.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.getClanMembersOnline (UInt64 targetID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.IsClanOffline (UInt64 targetID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnStructureAttack (.BaseEntity entity, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiOfflineRaid.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Thanks in advance for the help.

15. When you use fire rockets, your FPS will get down to 1-3, and the game will slow down. Probably because of creating a lot of UI elements but im not sure.

16. *worked* :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2018
  17. I can figure out that is the problem. Plugin is active. I can check offline status of user, but damage 100%

https://i.imgur.com/frvjG49.png
    https://i.imgur.com/mHHEyw4.png

Help me please.

Code:
    {
      "protectionMessage": "This building is protected: {amount}%",
      "showMessage": true,
      "absoluteTimeScale": {
        "03": 0.1
      },
      "afkMinutes": 5,
      "clanFirstOffline": false,
      "clanShare": false,
      "cooldownMinutes": 10,
      "damageScale": {
        "1": 0,
        "3": 0,
        "6": 0,
        "12": 0,
        "48": 1,
        "96": 2
      },
      "interimDamage": 0.0,
      "minMembers": 1,
      "playSound": false,
      "prefabs": [
       "door.double.hinged.metal",
       "door.double.hinged.toptier",
       "door.double.hinged.wood",
       "door.hinged.metal",
       "door.hinged.toptier",
       "door.hinged.wood",
        "door.hinged",
        "door.double.hinged",
        "window.bars",
        "floor.ladder.hatch",
        "floor.frame",
        "wall.frame",
        "shutter",
        "wall.external",
        "gates.external",
        "box",
        "locker"
      ],
      "sound": "assets/prefabs/weapon mods/silencers/effects/silencer_attach.fx.prefab",
      "VERSION": "0.3.4"
    }

18. Yea i dunno if this works anymore does it? when I type "/ao playername" it says its taking 0.1 damage but when I c4 something it takes 100% damage

19. I just loaded this plugin onto my server and did /ao playername and it says the player doesn't exist?

20. chris im pretty sure the mod no longer works (or doesnt work like all other mods...) the /ao commands and stuff seem to work for me but the damage scale does not