1. Como o comando leva alguém do admin?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493358489][/DOUBLEPOST]How do you remove someone? Administrator

2. removeowner steamid64
    then server.writecfg
    then get player to relog

3. Thank you.

4. When i writing IP adress i can write only this r1.mcraft.cz
    but my ip is r1.mcraft.cz:28002

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What does this have to do with adding admin or moderators? :p

Also, what do you mean exactly?

6. I don't have any problems with it i like the RustAdmin it makes the work of a admin so easy :p

7. I set up for testing a rust server with windows.

rust is working fine, no errors. oxide and rust:io is also running.

i can access the server with client.connect vistauri.gameserve.com:28015 and its also visible in the server list.

but i cant upgrade myself to an admin. ownerid MYsteam64ID NAME dont work. the file is empty.
    if i set my name manualy in the users.cfg, after a restart its gone again.

how do i set up myself as admin?

8. Quick question if you don't mind wulf, (idk how to PM you), if i added someone as mod or ownerid, how can i view a list of staff? (to see who is staff, moderator or admin, etc.)

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust doesn't have a list as far a I know, so you'd need a plugin.

10. Faster to check your users.cfg file

11. Thanks :)

12. Only showed me and someone else as moderator id, no Admins. (I added myself as Mod and owner (admin)
    also, how can i remove Mods/Admins easier? like Moderatorid (the id), like you add them, i want to remove. maybe like.. removeownerid (ID)? idk, but thanks if u can help more.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494197358][/DOUBLEPOST]
    what would the plugin be?

13. You cant be both so as you are the owner remove the mod
    removemoderator steamid64
    then server.writecfg
    • moderatorid steamid64 "player name" "reason" - Sets player as a server moderator with auth level 1
    • ownerid steamid64 "player name" "reason" - Sets player as a server admin with auth level 2
    • removemoderator steamid64 - Removes player as moderator
    • removeowner steamid64 - Removes player as owner
    Always do the server.writecfg command after any of these above commands
    Then player must relog

14. Ah, i see. Tysm.

15. I have a problem with the rcon. I ahve already typed in ownerid "mysteamid64" "name" in the servers batch file, but there is plugins I cant use, for example when I try to use the plugin god command it just says I dont have access to that command, and when I try to send a /airdrop random it says the same. Any sollution??

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most plugins do not use auth levels, you'd need to read their Overview to see which permissions need to be granted.

17. Oh okay, thank you Wulf I will try that ;)

18. Yesterday, me and my friend played on my server just so that I could test out the plugins and such. I ran the "moderatorid" "myfriendssteamid64" "myfriendsname" but when he typed the "bind l noclip", "bind p debug camera" or "bind g ent kill" commands in the ingame console they don't work for him. Are they supposed to work for a moderatorid or only for owners? Any ideas?

19. Ask your friend exactly what he wrote

20. Alright.