Rust Zombimod

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by DeDIvan, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Hello. Make please zombimod to rust.

2. Already been made by @LaserHydra but it is private.

3. That comment is absolutely no help whatsoever, he is obviously asking for either a public one, or one to be made for himself. Telling him there is a private one, is like telling him the sky is pink. :D

I too would love to see a Public Zombie Mod

4. I feel it the same way, but for @Ankawi defence, he maybe wanted to point him/you to ask @LaserHydra for price and buy it from him ;)

I just doubt that there will be some public for this since it needs alot of work ect ;) Anyway you could maybe Try HumanNPC plugin and just make some npc's as zombies - ofcourse it wount be such polished and great but for start its good ;)

5. Actually the private mod I have made is currently for sale. It is working, though ti still has some bugs to be killed. I have paused the development personally due to the high time consumption.
    I am willing to sell it to somebody of interest for a reasonable price. They buyer would need to find a developer who finishes it off and kills out the last few bugs. I might be able to do some things too, but not really looking forward to doing way more for that.

If interested, please contact me per pm.

6. Laser what would you want if you were to hammer out the bugs/keep it up to date as rust updates?

7. @LaserHydra Do you remember when i contact you to buy the plugin and you said NO! is not for sale

8. It wasn't. We recently decided to put it up for sale.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1476128541][/DOUBLEPOST]
    As I said, I'd prefer not to have to do much more updating and fixing there but we might be able to make a deal if needed.

9. what is the code in c or ?

10. Sorry for ask my question here, but if u have a plugins private creater by a dev, the dev update your if the plugins resquest a update ? Or is your job now you have the plugins

11. Been using HumanNPC for zombies for 2 years, works fine. Now, it would be nice if that same plugin was extended to spawn zombies across the map based off a template, such as the request I made that got no traction, here: Rust - Npc mass spawn | Oxide