Solved XP system commands

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by maksiyshuk, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Need console command to add lvl and add XP in XP system

2. I think @LaserHydra is creating something like this.

3. Is there a way to check the level of players on my server?

I am curious, because it would be nice to have a way of checking the level of the players that way I don't have to wipe if anyone benefited from the broken XP release earlier.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not without a plugin.

5. Only way I know on a vanilla server would be to type this in server console:

Code:
    playerlist
    this will return all active players with info to console and write it to your log.log text file.

contents for each player looks like this

{
    "SteamID": "1111111111111111",
    "OwnerSteamID": "0",
    "DisplayName": "Colon Blow",
    "Ping": 0,
    "Address": "127.0.0.1:59247",
    "ConnectedSeconds": 50,
    "VoiationLevel": 0.0,
    "CurrentLevel": 50.0,
    "UnspentXp": 2401.0,
    "Health": 44.91493
    }

it does not see offline players though :(

6. Wulf- let me rephrase his question from your response; Is there a plug-in that will show all of the players levels on my modded server yet?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not publicly, but could easily be made.

8. Hello, I am Kriz, A Server owner myself, and Im sure Im not alone when I say we are all tired of the exploiting happening on our servers with users exploiting the new XP System and being able to go from lvl 1 - 30 in a matter of a half hour with exploiting the system and as a result mass amounts of bans have been given out and issues have been uprising with more and more people exploiting this and this is becoming an issue for server owners so to help the community and the server owners I think the follow Plugin should be developed.

A simple plugin to allow you to view someones XP/LVL with a simple command as well as being able to reset there XP if they are exploiting and known for exploiting also a simple way to change the XP from example "42" to whatever we would like there rank to become, this would fix the issue with people exploiting the new XP system as well as fix the issue with those who have already exploited the system

I have seen a few plugins "One developed yesterday" that was suppose to reset player XP with the command /xp reset {name} but it just resets your own XP not the users, so having a system with a simple command to reset someones XP would be great for owners to punish those exploiting the system

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. Anyone know how to turn OFF the retarded XP system completely? I want to run a server the way it was before the XP system came into play. Please.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can make a plugin that blocks earning XP, spending XP, etc. You could also make something to overlay the XP bars with something else.

12. I just want things back the way they were BEFORE the XP system. It's horrible.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, you'd need to have a plugin like I mentioned.

14. xp.setlevel 100 = level 100 for admin.
    Only admin can change their own levels.
    The old version of rust id still out.
    You could opt into it, but everyone playing your server would have to download the old version also..

Or you would have to get another mod to block xp etc

15. Try out XP manager plugin, set insta lvl to max, max and min lvl 100, and change XP to some bigger number, this will mess up XP system, all will have high lvls so they dont need to XP farm arround, but still they need XPs to learn craft, so you still need to give people option to XP farm, so thats why in xp manager i suppose you should change the default 1.0 to 10.0 or 100.0 ect, depends on what kinda server you want to run. And NO there is no option to completely disable XP system and have back old BP system - onlyway would be use the old rust version, but oxide is not supported on it so you need to find it somewhere on the net, also plugins will be outdated so you need to maintain them by your self.

16. Is there a mod that allows an admin to reassign the name of an item in the XP system to another player?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rename an item? No. Not sure what you mean otherwise.