1. I have a quick question!

Me and my friend started a server a couple of days ago, and we fooled around at the begining to set it all up with different plugins and settings.

We launched the server and now i want to delete the data, and start over, so i have a clean canvas, and not an edge over the others on the server, without deleting anything else of cause.

is that possible??

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Simply shutdown your server and delete the server/identity/UserPersistence.db file and server/identity/saves folder to start fresh.

3. First of all, if i do that, i delete the others too right??
    Second i cant find the folders/files you are talking about :D

Using filezilla to manage my server

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It would delete everyone, yes. Your identity folder is likely named something else, so just browse around a bit. ;)

5. So basically I can't delete my own, without delete everyone else?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. Sweet! I will look into that a little later!

Reason for my question, like I said in the first post, the server is up and running and people are playing, but I have alot of stuff and levels on hunt RPG that is not "legitimate" if you will, so I would start fresh, and start as everybody else ;)

Anyways, thanks a lot for the replies, it's my first server, so I have a lot of things that I need to understand ;)

8. Does that only delete the bp? or what else does that delete?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
  9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

UserPersistence.db is only for blueprints, the saves folder is for the world/map.