1. Hallo i found this Error in my Oxide Log ...
    Code:
    8:23 PM [Debug] ExType: NullReferenceException
    8:23 PM [Error] Web request produced exception (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    8:23 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+GetWebrequest.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests.Worker () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The webrequest error is from a plugin's failed webrequests, not Oxide itself.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  3. Not an issue with oxide itself, it is an issue with one of your plugins that use webrequest.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most likely Updater, but it shouldn't be erroring like that.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425857366,1425845836][/DOUBLEPOST]Please try the latest Oxide snapshot from GitHub to see if you still get the same errors.

5. The last 2 Hours i have no Errors in the Oxide log, but i have many Problems with the Map. When i started the Server everything seems to be ok. But with the Time there are more and more Problems. Sometimes i cant place any Building Parts but one Minute later i can do this. The Fly Mode sometimes looks like a break dance, one minute later i can fly smooth. Portgun says that it cant see where i am looking at. Copy/Paste says no Entity. Buildlevel says no Entity .... and so on. It seems like that the Errors grows with the time the Server is running.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most likely from changes to Rust. You'd need to post in the appropriate thread for each plugin with the related issues.

7. In /Release/server/my_server_identity/Log.Error.txt i found this :
    Code:
    [3/8/2015 3:36:52 PM] [Oxide] 3:36 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin 'Build.Control' (no source found)
    [3/8/2015 4:37:45 PM] [Oxide] 4:37 PM [Error] Failed to run a timer.
    File: airdrop_settings.lua Line: 387 :
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponent (string)
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [3/8/2015 4:37:45 PM] [Oxide] 4:37 PM [Error] Failed to run a timer.
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [3/8/2015 5:34:17 PM] [Oxide] 5:34 PM [Error] Failed to run a timer.
    [3/8/2015 8:04:36 PM] [Oxide] 8:04 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin 'copy-paste' (no source found)
    [3/8/2015 8:09:25 PM] [Oxide] 8:09 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin 'copy-paste' (no source found)