Solved Wall damage threshold

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by XsV=Tool, Dec 25, 2014.

1. I want to be able to adjust the dmg threshold on wood and stone walls including metal doors. I want people to be able to raid on my server please.

2. Not really possible at the moment. Rust need to fix this

3. Can't adjust the regen rate on walls is this because they didnt add any script commands for it?

4. exacly ...
    @SPooCK found a little walk around, but for me what he does just works 1 time out of 2 hits (like it would regen then stop regen then regen then stop), so it could easierly go down, but if you healed you building once it would be impossible again to bring down ...
    i also tried to remove it from the server settings, but then your building just never regenerates nor can be destroyed with the hammer ... so ...
    i guess they hard coded the healing/destroying part of the server that we can't even really see it in the code.

So no atm it's not possible i'm sorry :x tried a lot of things, didn't find anything good.

5. The other simple way is instead of adjusting the health regen rate just stop the fast regen timer and add a bonus damage to the walls and well all goes like char :D At least i use that method :D P.S. Later I can upload exemple plugin in Oxide.

6. Ty for making this. That avatar tho?

7. NP like I said its already uploaded Raid[Temporary]. Uhm what about it ? It's just me lol... Some people actually place a real picture of themselfs you know... :D