Solved Vote kick

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MichaelCla, Sep 6, 2015.

1. searching for votekick command. same as /voteday plugin where people can kick player by votes.

Does anyone know how to do that? My players want that function for my server and it would be nice if someone can write it or mod the voteday plugin to votekick plugin.
    sry for my bad english

2. That would be amazing yes please someone make that and I will also look into trying to make that if I can from a voting system I already have

3. I will try do this once i come back home.

4. that would be nice. but there is already a feature that supports this in-game..
    but does not work properly. It would be good if you can assign a certain rights group.
    So you could give only trusted users this right

sorry for my bad English

5. maybe someone can upgrade vote plugin to votekick/ban plugin?

6. it is

AutoResult Voting:
    Auto Result votes are votes that you start for kicking, banning, or changing the game time to night/day.
    To start a kick/ban vote simply use: /vote kick/ban Player (optional message).
    For Example: /vote kick Noviets for killing newspawns?

To start a day/night vote, simply have the word "day" or "night" in the vote.

The Daytime and Nighttime config are a percentage of the time in decimal. So 0.5 would be the middle of the day. The default config for day and night are just before midnight and midday (0.9 and 0.4).

7. As @kpl35mm-NL said, the Vote plugin already does this when you have AutoResult voting set to true in the config.

8. Is there a plugin for players to vote someone to be kicked of the server?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks.

9. Thanks!

10. Thanks I'll try !

11. Hello!
    Is it possible a plugin with this function?

Example:

DeathMessages: "player2" killed "player1" using an "hunting bow" hitting her "head" at a distance of "200m" away.
    Player1: The player "player2" is cheater!
    Player3: "player1" use /vote kick "player2" for it to be judged.
    Player3: If he has 90% votes in favor he will be kicked!

KickMessage: Voting to kick "player2"!
    KickMessage: Use /kick yes | /kick no
    KickMessage: Voting closed: "player2" was kicked from the server with 100% of the votes yes!

Player1: Thank you guys!

Sorry I'm using google translate.

12. You could use the Polling plugin linked above,
    and give every player permission to Polling.Create.Kick
    Code:
    oxide.grant group default Polling.Create.Kick
    but that would mean anyone could call a vote kick on anyone at any time

Seems like you want to link the Polling with Deaths / DeathNotes (and specifically DeathNotes with kills from long ranges?)

13. Working on something right now actually, should be done soon.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin