Solved VIP plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Guthierry, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Estou querendo dois Plugin de VIP diferente tipo /kit vip , /kit vip1 para atualiza meu server o mais rápido possível como sistema de doação tipo ! tem vip mais barato que seria como fosse vip prata ai o outro de ouro , bronze espero que me ajude

I am looking to two VIP Plugin different type / vip kit / kit VIP1 for updates my server as soon as possible as donation system type! has cheaper it would be like vip vip silver was al the other gold, bronze hopefully help me

2. is their a plugin were vip can get a kit every 1 hour and how do i set it up thanks

3. Searcj for a plugin that is named Kits and read the overview.

4. install kit plugin then spawn the stuff into your inventory of what u want in the kit

and do /kit add "vip" "Vip kit" -cooldown3600

5. Hello I need some help to get VIP plugin for Rust Legacy V25 Oxide 2.0

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can use the Kits plugin, just make sure you are using the latest version of Oxide.

7. I use the latest version of oxide but can not give vip players.
    if you can help me thank you.

8. im looking for a plugin that will change the donators account to vipe

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. how would i make it so if they just bought VIP all they have to do in game is type /activate or something like that

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd have to make or use one of the existing donation plugins.

12. Pls Create Rust Legacy OXIDE 2.0 VIP plugin

13. Hello, I am looking for a plugin to make the VIP kit and they are redirected directly on my forum to buy different kits, can you help me?

14. Check out rustservers.io, you can accomplish much more than a forum (stats, proprietary plugins, automated donations, admin panel, etc.) :)

15. I would like to know if a plugin exists to send directly the player on the kit link to buy it ?

16. You can't force open a browser via a plugin.

17. Agree I was wondering if it was possible in fact, thank you for your answer =)