1. A few requests because I haven't found these plugins (yet), only similar ones.

DeployablesRremover = Removes deployables after n time if not in Cupboard range

FoundationHP= Change HP of foundations (client-side too if possible(?))

WordFilter = Filtered words should return a message to the sender, bad words should not appear in chat

OneHitRepair = Repair walls with one hit

If someone is willing to do this, please pm me, thanks!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please keep requests to one per thread. Some of these can be handled by existing logins as well, and may be existing requests too.

3. Also a quick google/oxide search and you can find most of these on here already.

Deployable Remover can be handled with PrivilegeDeploy for Rust | Oxide
    Foundation HP can be managed with ConstructionConfig for Rust | Oxide
    World Filter can be taken care of with Better Chat | Oxide just note that if someone uses BiTcH in chat even tho you have bitch in the filter it will post so you would have to post ALL letter and spacing combinations to block them all.
    One Hit Repair - I paid to have a custom addon made for this. PM me if your interested in chatting.

4. He should call for filter modification from better chat thread help to make all words lower verification

5. yes, right

But... Word filter can be done with AutoReply too, just mark the "drop thing".

And About your ONe Hit Repair, is the one that dont use the Resources? or use the necessary resources for make the repairments.

6. Sorry Wulf, my bad.

These are similar plugins you posted, I'm aware of all these plugins

PrivilegeDeploy - I didn't say that people are not allowed to place deployables outside cupboard range, but deployables get removed after 1 hour for example if not in cupboard range
    ConstructionConfig - Doesn't show the actual HP to clients.
    Doesn't BetterChat still show the message in all-chat and only censor it?

7. Construction config does. It will just show (lets say 3x health modifier) 3000/1000 for armored!