1. I want to keep my server vanilla but in the same time I want to use the player stats plugin from the oxide and the Queue bypass. Is there any chance of me getting black listed if I change oxide.config.json ?

Solved - Queue bypass without being modded? | Oxide

2. Yes, just open Oxide Config, and set Modded = false.

3. If you use plugins that enhancers normal players then you will be blacklisted and using BypassQueue for Rust | Oxide will get you blacklisted

4. Depend on my experience, FacePunch can block you only if you change Gameplay. Something like chat messages, BypassQeueu - will not block you.

How example - very popular BlueBerry.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Facepunch's limitation is mainly toward game mechanic and visual changes.

6. I have been in a forum conversation about this very same thing. Does anyone have an OFFICIAL statement clarifying exactly what this means? I have seen so many forms of Yes, it can be done and No, adding Oxide makes your server an automatic modded (non community) listing. I honestly do not know who to believe anymore.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

• Oxide is a mod, so by default your server will be under the Modded section. The oxide.config.json has a toggle for trhis.
    • Facepunch allows "admin tools" under Community, which is basically things intended for admin use. Non-visual changes, no game mechanic changes, etc. Abusing this has the potential for being blacklisted.

8. Wulf, this is pretty much my assessment as well,however. I will copy/paste below a segment below which is the forum post this person made and a response from Holmzy.
    "Hello, help please, I can not find an answer to my question.

I started the game server Rust. Installed an oxidemod, and added the plug-in card playrust.io, an additional private AntiCheat, installed the plugin Donat shop gamestores.ru. No more plug-ins I installed. Can I switch to the community section?

Sorry for my bad English
    Now, this guy used Oxide,RustIO (not allowed),Anti Cheat,Donate and whatever gamestore is. So, if he took off the RustIO...would this be legit? It would appear from Holmzy's stand point that just adding Oxide alone renders it in eligible

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
  9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust:IO isn't allowed in the Community section. Any sort of live map isn't allowed. There are official servers that use Oxide and plugins, Facepunch's own words are "admin tools only". As far as I know their stance hasn't changed, so not sure why Holmzy would say otherwise.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017