Solved Using new Hapis Island map?

Discussion in 'Rust Discussion' started by Chas, Apr 30, 2015.

1. It's probably best that you contact their support for further help. I've got it setup so that you can switch between the two maps via ClanForge.

What it actually does is it changes the command lines and either generates or loads the maps.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your server has to start with it from command-line, especially if your host already has it set. There's no way to change it after the server has been started.

3. ppl keep telling me to add the new map thats ment to be like the old rust one u need to go in
    server batch file, add:
    +server.level "HapisIsland"

could enyone point me the right way to this as i can not fined this file at all?

4. There is I server.cfg but its not working for me. Don't think rust loads the cfg

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It does, it is just not the one you are using. Create a cfg folder in the root directory, and then add the server.cfg file there.

6. hey em anyone no if the HapisIsland is working right some servers they dont have like stuff spawning like the Rocks. and barruls? this true

7. ok guys big noob here sorry for this but does the hapis file replace the seed number in the bat file

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Hapis does not use a custom seed, it is ignored.

9. Ok so i just add it to the bat file easy as that :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431637963][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Do you know how long still to the oxide update?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide will update once Rust's release/public branch updates.

11. hey wolf i am so sorry cant get the map to work, is it at all possible to maybe join my ts or sending me a step by step reply

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Adding +server.level "HapisIsland" is all you need in your command-line and that's all there is to it , the seed and any other level settings can be removed.

13. this is what i have and not working.

@echo OFF
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.hostname "ZA RmR-Run/Mug/ Raid [3x Gather|Airdrop|Tp|Double Loot|Kits]" +server.port 28015 +server.level"HapisIsland" +server.maxplayers 50 +rcon.ip TBA +rcon.port 28016 +rcon.password "TBA"

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try adding a space after +server.level.

15. u rock man serious u r the best :)

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No problem. :)

17. with those using FPSPlayers you will log into your Game Server Control Panel and select commandline manager.. From there you will add the HapisIsland to the server seed field.

18. What's the map size of Hapis Island?

Need to know for airdrops as currently Supply Signals aren't working properly as the supply drop ends up on the other side of the map.

19. They're dropping in the correct area for me, are you running any Supply Drop related plugins by any chance like Airdrop Controller? If so, you might want to try to remove those and test the Supply Signals again.

20. Yeah they're working fine without Airdrop Controller. Hopefully that plugin gets fixed soon as we use it a lot :)