UiPlus

Adds various custom elements to the user interface

Total Downloads: 14,031 - First Release: Aug 20, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 3, 2017

5/5, 39 likes
  1. RedKenrok submitted a new resource:

UiPlus - Adds customizable UI elements containing; active players, maximum slots, sleeping players, and time.

Read more about this resource...

2. hee can you add heli and airdrop to pleas

3. @opper007 if you want that, there InfoPanel plugin

4. this really is just a better looking infopanel.. I also want to request plane and heli icons.. Red when active..

Also.. InfoPanel is not updated anymore.. only patched by other modders and players,...

5. What about resolutions not 1920*1080? Bad idea.

6. Player number is not updating. Requires reconnect for the player number to update for each player.

7. i love dis above the xp setting can you not make form infopanel and send me the config for the infopanel

8. Im currently moving items in info panel that are missing here.. Hoping to get an infopanel config that matches well

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

InfoPanel is still updated by the author actually. There are configs posted in the thread that offer a similar thing, but this isn't the topic for it.

10. plus you

11. please add
    Code:
    - Airdrop alert
    - Helicopter alert
    - Radiation alert

12. I have configured InfoPanel to compliment UiPlus. I have Airdrops and heli in the level bar.
    It really is better now you made the 4 sections @Wulf
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471776235][/DOUBLEPOST]I like it...

Attached Files:

• nnmm.png
      nnmm.png
      File size:
      37.8 KB
      Views:
  13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I didn't do anything, I just posted a version to test if the site was working right for it yet. :p

14. The positioning seems cleaner..
    And I only had 2 bars in my last version. Having 4 is better.. and being able to put any item in any bar is great

15. It's a nice plugin, but have this problem with GUI's that on differents resolutions 'change' the gui position. Specially if the player is playing on windows mode.

16. I often wondered about how resolution would effect it.. I've changed my game res and seen no difference

17. hi, I like this plugin but I have a little bit problem. It's working fine except the small icon will not pop up. First time, it show how many people sleeping ( numbers are show I am talking about small icons ) but didn't see time and active players icons. After restart the server the time icon not seem and the all player icon not seem but the active player icon seem. Weird. Any advice? :)

18. Try window mode and maximize the game window.

19. I'll play around tonight. I wonder if there is a way the mod can detect res and adjust itself??

20. Fix late counter online