1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Add the same permissions checks later where the actual chat commands are called.

2. The original plugin by Reneb checks them where I am checking them.

Code:
                        case "give":
                            if (!hasAccess(player)) { SendReply(player, "You don't have access to this command"); return; }
                            SendReply(player, "/kit give PLAYER/STEAMID KITNAME");
                            break;
    I've recoded it before to work on different auth levels (auth 1 can access "player" and "admin" commands but not "owner") and auth two can access all. Coded it the same way as the one I'm trying to make work but it actually worked.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461518539][/DOUBLEPOST]Think you could have another look at it and tweak it? At this point I'd happily pay for the fix.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The original plugin doesn't use full permissions, the example you keep showing me is just for the help text from what I can tell, not the actual usage of the command.. I'll take a look Monday most likely, I'm not able to access much right now.

4. So im not sure whats really going on here. But the usage of a give command using kits could be done as so:
    Code:
    [PluginReference]
    Plugin Kits;  Kits?.Call("GiveKit", player, "KITNAMEHERE");   

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This is a modified version of Kits. There's no need to call the other Kits plugin when this is the same plugin. The OP is trying to add permissions from what I can tell, that's about it.

6. Ohhh ok!

7. Did you get chance to take a look? Had another dev look at it and they can't find an issue.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've mentioned the issue a few times from what I see with it, there are no permission checks being done on the actual commands.

9. Don't suppose you'd rectify that? No idea how to. I'd happily compensate you for doing it...

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll test in see in a bit.

11. Did you have a look? Sorry for the spam!

12. Just curious as to whether this got looked at in the end? Didn't end up putting any more time into it as I couldn't figure it out.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Hey there, I actually lost the thread and couldn't find it. :p

I'll try to get back to you shortly.

14. Haha, no worries! and thank you.