1. Hey guys! Is there a plugin whitch shows top 10 or 15 players on the server... like in CS:GO or 1.6 Publics
    Based on Points from Plugin Server Rewards or whatever. Based on kills(players,animals), playtime etc..
    Thank you!

2. PlayerRanks for Rust | Oxide (formerly Rank-Me) has top players for a lot of stuff, such as longest pvp/pve distance, kill death ratio, rockets used, helicopters taken down etc.

3. This is very good plugin but i don't need different stuff. I need one main column with earn points for kill animals, players etc

4. You can disable the ranks you don't want to use.

5. I want to use all stuff but like one column. PVP + Headshots + Animal Kills+etc.. is it possible?

6. You want a GUI constantly showing in screen?

7. No, use some CMD to see top 10 players

8. You want a list that shows the top person and their stat, for each category?

Ie.
    PVPKills - Steenamaroo - 10
    Barrels Destroyed
    - Deathstroke - 20
    Deaths
    - Yannick - 16
    etc
    etc?

9. Do you know plugin server rewards? Player gets POINTS for each action (kill player, animal, gather wood/stones etc) Than he checks how many points does he have. These points should be in TOP

10. Oh, I see.
    Ok. If that plugin fits your needs in terms of categories, etc, I'd request the addition from the author.

11. I thought this is ez plugin and was already created...
    I need to think else now

12. You misunderstand, I think.
    If Server Rewards already exists and fulfils your needs, except for one small feature, you could request that feature from the author.

13. It almost exists my needs. There is only one little problem. Player can spend his points and lose TOP PLACE. But I want to know how many points did player earn for 1 month (just example).
    If you can explain this to server rewards' developer i will be grateful

14. Ok, I understand.
    I'm not sure that Server Rewards stores a record of points per category but, rather, just a total.

I could be wrong. @k1lly0u is the man to ask. ;)

15. Im after a mod - ive seen a few leaderboards with KDR on here and tbh most of them are pretty lite.
    Ive seen servers with a lot better ones that show a lot more stats so i gather these are Paid mods.
    What i am after is a nice scoreboard that displays K .D. R and Heli kills and Bradley kills on the same line for every player.
    The Mod must show stats for all players on the server (page by page if needed)
    Also would like an arrow beside Kills/Deaths/Heli and Bradley so can sort by who was number 1 in that section if u can follow me.
    If you can do this mod for me let me know how much thanks.

Example :

Name Kills Deaths Ratio Heli Bradley

(1) Tomhud - 5 0 5.0 0 3
    (2) Tester 1 0 1.0 5 7

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2017
  16. PMed you.

17. got your pm and replied back cheers