1. What have I done wrong? I downloded the github solution then refrenced the rust project and core project but i still get errors.

Code:
    Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
    Error    CS0012    The type 'Attribute' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.    RustPlugin    C:\Users\Nakruf\Desktop\Oxide-develop\RustPlugin\Class1.cs    7    Active

Code:
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence;namespace Oxide.Plugins
    {
        [Info("EpicStuff", "Unknown", 0.1)]
        [Description("Makes epic stuff happen")]    class EpicStuff : RustPlugin
        {
            // The rest of the code and magic
        }
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are seeing that error in your IDE, then you need to reference Oxide.Core.CSharp.dll.

3. Capture.PNG Capture.PNG I have done that, yet I still get it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2017
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's a bit of an odd setup, so I can't really tell, but that's what is still missing with the reference. Make sure you have all of the default System references as well.

5. As mentioned in the error list on the bottom of your screenshot, a reference to mscorlib 2.0.0.0 is missing. Make sure that the RustPlugin project you added is of the type `Class Library (.NET Framework)` targeting .NET Framework 3.5.

upload_2017-6-4_19-0-25.png

6. @Nakruf

Note: I personally develop plugin code in same folder as the Rust SamplePlugin.cs file ---> Games/Unity/Oxide.Game.Rust/Plugins/

1. If you open SamplePlugin.cs in Games/Unity/Oxide.Game.Rust/Plugins/SamplePlugin.cs - Does it have any errors?

2. With your new RustPlugin project that you created, underneath the project check if >References (and their Path - Properties) are the same as Games/Unity/Oxide.Game.Rust (Rust) project >References (and their Path - Properties)