1. [​IMG]

The Terra Nova Project will go into its first phase of bug detection and gameplay balancing on monday. Players and coders with some knowledge of game-testing or development are very welcome to join this test and help out in whatever way they can.

If you are interested let me know, and I'll add you to the currently closed Steam Group where there is a download button and some more info: Steam Community :: Group :: TERRAN0VA

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2016
  2. Like your project!

3. Thanks Fablitos.
    Not understanding how poorly Steam Groups function when setting it up yesterday I've now made the group public, but taken down the links for the map until monday, when a new version and wiped servers will be up. No point of doing a beta of the beta I guess... ;)

I'm really hoping we get a decent number of players on for monday's real opening of the server.

4. Love the screenshot. Reminds me of Star Wars Galaxies - The Krayt Dragon Skeleton on Tatooine.
    Looking forward to having a look at this map :)

5. lol wow, I've never seen this game before or been much of a Star Wars head - so the similarites between this area on 'T2' and the Krayt Dragon Graveyard are purely by chance - but it looks as if I've been more than inspired by it.. I guess chucking some big weird bones into a desert is just one of those clichés everyone have to pull off at one time in life. :D

6. Yes looks very interesting :)

7. After playing on the map, she has great potential, the basic playing time on Hurtworld

I highly recommend, I do not get tired of playing on it :D

8. Unfortunately I can't say the feedback has been overwhelming so far, but thanks to players such as Fablitos two new areas were included in yesterdays update, as well as some bugfixes and re-balancing of resource nodes.

Here are some screenshots:

[​IMG]
    I love playing with the thought about using Oxide scripting to control the active volcano in the background of the ruins, Making it errupt and shower the nearby area in either loot or destruction based on sacrifices made by players to the Statue. :)

This "Terra Forming outpost" has a baked-in effect of being a safe haven for radiation in a hazard zone. Making it possible, but challenging to farm rare minerals in that area.
    [​IMG]

9. Love the screen, and love this map

10. Reviving this thread with a link to the workshop, as it's now been made public! :)

Join Terra Nova gameserver
    //edit - the forum doesnt like non-http links, so type in connect 151.80.98.199:12891 in the console to join.

Terra Nova on Steam Workshop

I hope we'll see some of you guys in there!

11. ZTIF,exist a way to download the map without the server's running in my pc? something like a direct link to download a compress rar or something like this. i have a server in my country,we are cuban, but here we dont have a powerfull conection to download the map by this way. is more easy downloading by a direct link. please if you can help us. thanks. Cuban HW Community.
    Sorry for my English!!!

12. Hi reysoul89,
    I'll be uploading an updated version some time next week, which will have some bugs fixed and hopefully also some new features/areas added. I can upload that build to a fileshare server as well.

13. ZTIF thank you so much. we waiting for you.thanks again for your help,your mod is awesome,is a great oportunity to us,have this mod for our server.

14. Wow very nice! people on my server are already talking about this mod and we would love to test it out.

Running on a server and the guys playing are loving it!
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2016
  15. Thanks!
    I have a new version ready which takes care of most of the bugs - unfortunately it doesn't seem to fix the navmesh issue, which is by far the most game/map-breaking issue. However the shigi-tools-workshop-uploader isn't working for me, unless a dev can take a look at that within the next few days, I'll probably just upload it as a new map.

By the way I'm really keen on collaborating with someone who can do some oxide scripting, Sionn has just bought a new house and is a bit busy with that. So if anyone wants to kick in, shout out!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2016
  16. Map is updated to v2. - full changelog and details here: New map avaliable in workshop :: Hurtworld General Discussions

There will be an update to fix a few minor bugs I've already found in this update, but most importantly to make the changes to spawn the Kanga as this is released on the next Hurtworld update next week. But if you want to give this version a go until then Reysoul89 I've uploaded the .map files here, so you don't need to use the workshop. Please let me know in this group (Steam Community :: Group :: TERRAN0VA) if you find any bugs that I can sort out on the next update.

Linux map
    OSX map
    Windows map

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2016