Solved Terminus plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Surgical Soutie, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Ehrm... Try this:

Code:
    object OnServerCommand(ConsoleSystem.Arg arg)
    {
        if (arg == null || arg.cmd == null) return null;
        string command = arg.cmd.Name;
        if (command.Equals("craft.add"))
            return false;
        else
             return null
    }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502705407][/DOUBLEPOST]Or use hook:
    Code:
    object CanCraft(ItemCrafter itemCrafter, ItemBlueprint bp, int amount)
    {
        return false;
    }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502705523][/DOUBLEPOST]But, lad, it's really not very smart and not very right to try to copy someone else's idea, at the same time it's free to earn money on it ...

2. I am not creating a plugin or anything. people in South Africa want to play on a terminus server but cant because they are only available in America and Australia at a ping of 300+. So at the end if I dont set up a server someone else will. plus its our clan server its not for profit of any means.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502707858][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorry I dont understand this
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502707965][/DOUBLEPOST]I am currently using zone manager to turn off crafting on the entire map but thought there would be an easier option than having to create a zone to cover the entire map.. :)

3. It is basic hook that you can use, u should add it in your plugin and start, i cant explain it easier...
    It will be better if you will ask Terminus admins, to host mode in your country.

4. Crafting Controller - to block the crafting
    GatherManager - to change the gather rate
    AlphaLoot - to change the loot table

and that's all i got in mind :p

5. yep thats all you need then to alter the loot table shit loads ..good luck with that one its a pain in the ass the first time you do it :)

6. you're right..i wasted an hour to change the loot table and get the name right....hahah

7. I have completely re-made the Terminus plugin / gamemode if anyone is interested PM me. It's identical / better version of ReVamped.

8. I'm interested

9. if you shoot me a pm i can help you when im available.

10. You shouldn't be selling a mash up of public plugins.

11. @Ideal I would like a copy of terminus! :)