Rust Teleport queue

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Bowzef 2, Mar 20, 2017.

1. hey is there a plugin that can teleport and queue a waiting time for when said zone is empty ? kinda trying find a way so that players in clan can queue up for a teleport to a place then once the place has no players and everything has re spawned they get get teleported with a CMD or something similar?

2. I've thought about bringing /tpa, /tph, like in minecraft. Don't move for 5 seconds before teleport. They'll have to be accepted and etc.

Will this work out if I make this? I had plans for this.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure I've seen that in existing ones already.

4. Can you explain more in detail about your plugin. Does it link to this one, or with this one stand alone?

5. yeah i thought zone manager mix with N teleport might had some feature but yeahh doesn't, reason i was asking because i wanna create a area where people can do stuff like kill NPCs and stuff but i don't wan't other people getting in when there is another clan trying do it. plus i seen a combat tagged server have something like this but used some warp system and if it was busy you be place in spectate mode(tps you on a high building to watch), any idea what that is?