1. Hey oxide developers,
    I know that something similar has been requested here before but it can't hurt to try again.

So:

Is there a possibility to modify syringe use behavior to discourage people from syringe spamming
    First syringe use would be as normal,
    Then the plugin starts an "Immunity" timer (10 sec for example) and within the drug immunity time when a second syringe is injected the player gets 100% - 16%(immunity factor, configurable) healing / regen boost from the injection, which then again increases the immunity timer. Maybe have the time added to the immunity timer increase by 33%(configurable) every subsequent use.
    3-rd injected syringe gives only 100% - 16% (2-nd syringe i.f.) - 16% (3-rd syringe i.f.) healing / regen boost and so on up to a point where spamming syringes doesn't give any health effects at all.

2. Maybe, I haven't tested out the limits of "healing" hooks. But I'd imagine that it would be possible to restrict how much health you get from it, if not by changing the effect at least by reducing the players health.

3. Using the config for syringe denerf it is entirely possible to reduce the amount of healing effect over time or the instant health boost, however I am yet to wrap my head around c# and how to implement such a thing as described in the original post

4. I am saddened by the lack of interest in development

I will give a little update about my research so far:
    All of the things mentioned are possible, and I got most things figured out already, the first thing that is stumping me is updating json data files without wiping them or appending to them as the plugin needs to store the cooldown timer values and multiplier values somewhere...

I'll gladly pay for a plugin dev to take a shot at making such a plugin (You'll get to keep the publishing rights lol)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2017