Rust Suicide C4 chicken

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ScHigGn, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Perhaps a stupid idea. But could be funny.
    How about if you could catch the chickens instead of killing them.
    Perhaps by a command like /catch. The chicken then disappears and you have 1 chicken in the "inventory".
    Then you can, if you have a C4 and one chicken, spawn the chicken with /c4chicken./attack let the chicken run to the point where you looking at and explodes.
    You should be able to collect several chickens through /catch and then you can also use several chickens to attack. Like a suicide chicken army. :D

Like this... only with C4 and Chickens :D

2. I don't think the "Chicken in inventory" is possible as it will be an item then. I don't think you can add items in rust itself. An already existing item can be used to "pretent" it's the chicken you caught.

There is a suicide mod though, not for chickens but for players themselves.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2017
  3. Okay, so you cannot add chickens to your inventory, but you can make chickens explode.

4. I know you can not store chickens in the inventory. But you can save the "caught" chickens in a file. Afterwards you can spawn the chicken from the file + a C4 from the inventory and the chicken somewhere run and exploded.

5. I mean there would be no point saving a specific chicken in a file, you could spawn a new one I suppose and take one C4 as well. You could probably go as far as to put the C4 world model on the chicken.

6. It is synonymous no particular chicken store. Just simply count how many chickens were "caught".

/catch:
    - remove the chicken you look at.
    - Chicken counter + 1.

/c4c:
    - a chicken with a c4 on the back is placed
    - Chicken counter - 1
    - Remove 1 C4 from inventory
    *with a limit like 5 chickens maximum at the same time

/crun:
    - the chicken runs to the point where you look and explodes
    *with a maximum distance before the chickens explode
    *with a small scattering factor