SteamChecks

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,152 - First Release: Sep 3, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Great plugin, was waiting for this!

Would be cool if the kick message for DaysSinceLastBanKick shows how old your ban needs to be to join the server

old (VAC ban is too recent).
    new (VAC ban is too recent ( x Days)).

2. Spicy updated SteamChecks with a new update entry:

3. Code:
    [Oxide] 15:41 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'SteamChecks v2.4.12' (InvalidCastException: Null object can not be converted to a value type.)
    [Oxide] 15:41 [Debug]   at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.ConvertValue (System.Object value, System.Type destinationType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.ConvertValue[Boolean] (System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.Get[Boolean] (System.String[] path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SteamChecks.SetupConfiguration () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SteamChecks.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SteamChecks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Delete your configuration file and try again.

5. its nice if you can add this log.plugins write log kicked players.
    ofg i can see all for oxide log but there its also much more infomations

6. Spicy updated SteamChecks with a new update entry:

7. (12:12:37) | [Oxide] 12:12 [Error] Web request callback raised an exception (FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format)

8. And the debug info?

9. Code:
    (12:12:37) | [Oxide] 12:12 [Error] Web request callback raised an exception (FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format)
    (12:12:37) | [Oxide] 12:12 [Debug] at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.SteamChecks+<RunSteamChecks>c__AnonStorey0+<RunSteamChecks>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (Int32 codeXML, System.String responseXML) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>m__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Im new to this, so it may be my fault for the error, but just incase thought i would post to help out

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2016
  10. Can you add option to kick based on when there last vac ban was in days, vs just if any vac bans exist. That way if a player hasn't been vac banned in a year I could let them in.

11. Unless you're talking about something else, that has already been added.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1474206089][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Could you send me the player's profile that threw this error please?

12. Spicy updated SteamChecks with a new update entry:

13. Hi
    The information is sent only to the console Rcon.
    You can also send chat game?
    Thx :)

14. Set all of the settings in the configuration file ending with "Broadcast" to true.

15. Code:
    "Settings": {
        "CommunityBanBroadcast": true,
        "CommunityBanKick": false,
        "DaysSinceLastBanBroadcast": true,
        "DaysSinceLastBanKick": false,
        "DaysSinceLastBanThreshold": 0,
        "GameBanBroadcast": true,
        "GameBanKick": false,
        "GameBanThreshold": 2,
        "HoursPlayedBroadcast": true,
        "HoursPlayedKick": false,
        "HoursPlayedThreshold": 0,
        "LimitedAccountBroadcast": true,
        "LimitedAccountKick": false,
        "NoProfileBroadcast": true,
        "NoProfileKick": false,
        "PrivateProfileBroadcast": true,
        "PrivateProfileKick": false,
        "SharingGameBroadcast": true,
        "SharingGameKick": false,
        "SteamAPIKey": "B********B",
        "TradeBanBroadcast": true,
        "TradeBanKick": false,
        "VACBanBroadcast": true,
        "VACBanKick": false,
        "VACBanThreshold": 2,
        "WhiteList": [
    And i see only in RCon console / Oxide
    I do not see in-game chat.

16. You have all of the settings themselves disabled.

17. I think he wanted the information to show up in the game chat for everyone to see that someone, for example have a VACban for x long but plugin will not kick a player for it.

18. All that would do (in my opinion) is start witch-hunts against players. The option to broadcast the kick to all players is there, but the kick itself actually needs to be enabled in the first place.