Solved Stack sizes

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by [EHJ] 1776, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Hello,

I am running a brand new server and I am looking to increase the stack size. I have not found a plugin yet for it but I know one exists. Any ideas where I can find it?

2. Items manager

3. i know items manager has the stack limit editor (which I still haven't been able to work out), but can we have something that allows us to change the stack limit ingame?
    For example
    /resourcelimit 10000 to have a 10000 stack limit on all things categorized as resource.
    0 could be unlimited.

4. Why would you need an ingame command for that?
    Just keep to éditing à file xD

5. I've got a plugin in the moderator queue to make it easy to edit stack limit, heads up

6. It makes it so much easier to be honest with you. You don't have to restart the server and you don't need to use the ftp as much

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You don't have to restart the server with any plugin generally, as some auto-reload configs. You can also use the oxide.reload pluginname command which will reload configuration files for that plugin.

8. it's something you edit one time XD

9. Plus I couldn't find help with why my items manager json file would revert back to normal after my server reset.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423331099][/DOUBLEPOST]
    To be honest, this is the first time I hear this. Also when I do the oxide.reload command, how soon after me updating the config files would it update into the game?

10. Instantly, pretty much.

11. for example, i deleted a plugin and cfg file 1 hour ago, but it still hasn't updated into my server.

12. If you delete a plugin you can't reload it if I'm not mistaken you would have to restart server to get rid of it

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Deleting a plugin would cause it to automatically be unloaded, so restarting your server should not be needed unless the plugin is not properly stopping any timers it may use.

14. hello

how are you every one ^_^

i want plugin to increase stack size on the ininventory

i try this one

http://oxidemod.org/resources/stack-sizes.812/

but it does not work

because the host company say to me :
    "If the new versions have been updated to use the .cs format, then I'm afraid that we would be unable to update them on our system for the time being."

is there any slove for this problem ?

and please Explain to me more because i am new for this things

Thank you ALL

^_^

15. I'm going to take a wild guess here... are you using Multiplay? They are good but very restrictive and a game like this needs ftp access to get the best out of the mods and plugins.

16. yes Multiplay :"(

is there any slove for this problem ?

:"(

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For .cs plugins you'd need a host that isn't restrictive of them. Pretty much any host allows then other than Multiplay. More and more plugins are switching to .cs for their plugins due to it being superior in terms of performance. The only things you can do would either be to switch hosts, or wait for an alternative plugin in either Lua or JavaScript.

18. I won't advertise who I'm with and I'm not bashing multiplay, I was with them and their service is pretty good. However I found a host with a good deal and full ftp access to my server and if you want a modded server that is essential.

19. i think i will send to them to refund to me :*(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425140494][/DOUBLEPOST]
    it's a good host company

i took before servers for bf3 and bf4 and it's nice server

but with RUST i think they need some change

so can you please give me the link of company provide full access ftp

and example of their servers to check the ping

thank you

20. I don't think I'd be allowed to do that in here. If a mod gives me permission I will or even permission to post my website address so you can find my server. For now you'll have to look around.