1. Hello,

ive bought a new server and want to do my Stack high but it dont work. I dont no why, my wood is by 100k, sulfur ore by 100k, and metal by 85k. The problem is that ive set by all 500k.

Hoping for aswers wishes

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure you can't go over 100k.

3. hm i knew a lot of Server where stack is by 10 million. As i join first time stack goes there also to 10 million but know...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435876366][/DOUBLEPOST]my gather rate on my server is going now down to 0, but activatet is 5000 xD lol

4. The game has problems with anything over 65535 stack size right now so I would avoid going over that. Might want to change the mat requirements for building and crafting instead...?

5. Also i dont think that i will be possible (ever) for you to make whatever you want like 10million stack size. I'm sure garry assigned some restrictions.
    And maybe on connect you can give the 10million but not after the player has "initialized" ?

6. okay maybe i wanna do stacksize to 50k. Gatherrate to x10 andso on. But that also dont work. Stacksize still ingame by 1000 and Gatherrate is also the normal but not the my.