1. I setup a way to get random coordinates around the map and even in test situations where I have a fixed vector position whenever i try to spawn a radtown loot prefab it is invisible or just instant kills itself i think..

BaseEntity entity = SpawnBoxEntity("assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/dmloot/dm tier3 lootbox.prefab", (Vector3)lootSpawnPoints[string.Format("{0}", i)], 0.0f);

If i spawn a storage container such as a wood box or a large wood box it works fine.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487643598][/DOUBLEPOST]for example

Code:
            [ChatCommand("boxhere")]
            private void cmdBoxHere(BasePlayer player, string command, string[] args)
            {
                var box = GameManager.server.CreateEntity("assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/crate_normal.prefab", player.transform.position, new Quaternion(), true);

box.Spawn();
            }
    this code wont work nothing appears.

2. Seems to work fine for me. Copied that exact code and ran it on my local server.
    Screenshot - What was your exact problem? Just that the entity did not spawn?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487648103][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, if you want to get the inventory to add items or clear it:
    Code:
            [ChatCommand("boxhere")]
            private void cmdBoxHere(BasePlayer player, string command, string[] args)
            {
                var box = GameManager.server.CreateEntity("assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/crate_normal.prefab", player.transform.position, new Quaternion(), true); //Create box
                box.Spawn(); //Spawn box
                StorageContainer container = box.GetComponent<StorageContainer>(); //Get container of inventory
                ItemContainer inven = container.inventory; //Get inventory of container
                if(container == null) return; //Check if container is null
                if(inven == null) return; //Check if inventory is null
                inven.itemList.Clear(); //Clear inventory
                //Cont    //Inven   //List    //Clear
            }

3. Nice work, and how to spawn this box with item?