1. Whats that,i cant find it

Can u help me?

Attached Files:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not familiar with the error, but first guess would be the client being outdated.

3. thx for ur reply wulf,we love u :p

4. "SoundDefinition missing from SoundPlayer on enabled (UnityEngine.GameObject)"

I get this a lot too. Other players on the server, as well. I have noticed that it seems to be in certain areas, though I can't tell you what in that area causes it. On my server, I know it happens about 40% of the time for me when I go to our "town". The town does have items like a mining quarry, windmill, punkjack, etc. We do have admins that place items down with UberTool. I figured I would mention that. Just in case it may help.

I have attached a picture of what happens when the error comes up. As you can see, it comes on the player's screen. Top left. In red. Many times in a row.

Feel free to ask anything else that you think may lead to a fix.

EDIT: Yes. Players that seem to get these errors do have Rust/Plugins/Etc up to date.

Attached Files:

5. Here is what happens in the F1 console when these errors come on the screen.

Actually, as I was just playing, another player got the on screen and F1 console, as well. This player happened to be in an area that didn't have much around.

For the record, I had been getting this on other servers too. One player had a theory about it having something to do with the Christmas gift/stocking sound stuff, but I have been getting these errors well before this Christmas stuff was introduced.

Attached Files:

6. I'm getting this too. Any idea?

7. Paintten tanıdım seni PM'den iletişime geçelim :) (let's hope Wulf won't delete this post) :(

8. me? :D