1. I have very little experience with Rust servers but I did manage to make plugins work some months ago. Now when I retry setting a server only some plugins work. I did download the most recent Oxide obviously and redownloaded all plugins to make sure I didn't use the old (and thus maybe incompatible) ones.

Now when I start my server I see that oxide is running. The Vanish mod works fine. However, many other mods aren't working at all and I feel like i'm missing something. What could be the reason so many mods don't work while there is a mod that works fine?

I also cannot use the godmode mod. It says in the console I have the right, i'm also an admin + I tried allowing my username the right but ingame when I try to do it it still says it's not allowed.

Another mod that isn't working while I have no idea why is the StackSizeController.

Also I try to download a "Time Of Day" mod, but I have one that is pretty useless now. A few months ago I had a Time Of Day mod that allowed me to do commands like: "/tod set 10" and the time would go to 10 o clock. But now it just displays the time in the chat and doesn't do anything.

Thanks for the help all

2. Do you get any errors in Rcon when you try to load a plugin?

3. No errors at all. Everything seems to be in order. The plugins also create cfg files which I can edit but for the StackSizeController for instance it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

I just installed callheli plugin, allowed group admin everything to the plugin and it's working. So it seems to be only with some plugins like godmode or stacksizecontroller where it won't work.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502881425][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok I got the godmode thing solved, it was godmode.toggle and not godmode.admin. I probably was too quick with reading the description. Well that solves on thing. Now why isn't the stacksizecontroller working? Should reinstalling help?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2017
  4. You need to grant permissions "godmode.admin" and "godmode.toggle" to use godmode in the chat command.
    For StackSizeController, after edit the config file, you need to reload the plugin (in console: reload StackSizeController). If it doesn't work, check if you have modified the config correctly or use the console command to change the stacks (Remember: the plugin can't modify items stack with durability).

5. I found the problem.

I was changing all values to 99999999 by find&replace. Everything that was 1000 and then everything that was 100 then 10 then 500 then 50 and then for the bullets 32 64 and 128. But in the water value's there was also a combination of 64 so I put alot of 9999999's inside the water value probably making it go nuts and resetting. I've done the same but without changing the water values and it works.