1. Its been the 2nd time experiencing this on my server, I got 3 errors.

#1 There was a character named : Kidd Menace | Nova Noob 1

On my server and I couldn't even change his name and was not able to delete his character at all.. and everytime he logged, he fresh spawn with his eventory wipe.

#2 There was a character named shadssu and everytime he joined, he crash the server and I cannot stop him from connecting because he is not on the user.cfg list.

#3 I dont know if its a game bug but, sometime when a player would disconnect on a 2nd floor, he would d/c on the ground.

Need help. thank you!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The first two issues are likely because of the symbols in the name, causing RoK to be unable to save the files for them. You could use a plugin to prevent this, such as http://oxidemod.org/plugins/name-filter.1059/.

The last is most likely a bug with the game.

3. Thank you, I'll try it!

4. I found that it's the spaces in the names causing the same issue on my server.

5. How did you manage to fix it because I have Name-Filter plugin installed and he is not on my user.cfg and whenever he enter the server, it crash. I tryed adding him manually with a random name but not working. I have deleted every file containing his steam ID but not working too. thank you. :)

NEVERMIND, figured out, but thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
  6. What was wrong? In case someone else runs into this.