1. Hello everyone, I have been having issues lately with some mods that I was not having issues before and I just can't quite figure it out. I have uninstalled oxide, reinstalled oxide, wiped my server twice, updated the plugins using the plugin update Python script available here, update my LGSM files, validated my files via LGSM, and updated my steam files via LGSM, multiple times over. I have the process scripted at this point and I don't know where to look next to get my mods working. When I start my server with ./rustserver start I am greeted with this in my RCON console.
    Code:
    Connected to Steam
    (00:45:22) | [Rust:IO Clans] Rust:IO is not present. You need to install Rust:IO first in order to use this plugin!
    (00:45:22) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (00:45:22) | at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.CheckForRefresh () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (00:45:22) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    (00:45:22) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.31' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (00:45:22) | at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ValidateImages () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (00:45:22) | [RemoverTool] RemoverTool: Rust:IO is not present. You need to install Rust:IO first in order to use the RustIO option!
    These are some general errors, concerning to me is the OnServerInitialized issues with ImageLibrary and LustyMap. I was interested in running RustIO but I'm running a Ubuntu server and I do not think the DLL would work on there? RustIO as far as i'm aware or concerned is not needed for the base functionality of most mods i'm interested so i've gone without it. Many of the mods worked without it. Primarily the most broken one is Kits and it's giving me the most headache. When I try to do /kit in game I am greeted with a shadowed overlay but not interface like you would expect and cannot close it. See the following errors when trying to use Kits.
    Code:
    (00:49:06) | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (00:49:06) | at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.GetPlayerAvatar (System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (00:49:15) | Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (00:49:15) | at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.GetImage (System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId, Boolean returnUrl) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (00:49:15) | Failed to call hook 'cmdChatKit' on plugin 'Kits v3.2.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (00:49:16) | at Oxide.Plugins.Kits+UI.LoadImage (Oxide.Game.Rust.Cui.CuiElementContainer& container, System.String panel, System.String img, System.String aMin, System.String aMax) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.CreateKitEntry (.BasePlayer player, Oxide.Game.Rust.Cui.CuiElementContainer& element, System.String panel, System.Single[] pos, System.String entry) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.RefreshKitPanel (.BasePlayer player, UInt64 guiId, Int32 page) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.NewKitPanel (.BasePlayer player, UInt64 guiId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.cmdChatKit (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    At this point i'm not sure what to do next for troubleshooting. Perhaps there is a certain order I should install and uninstall in or? I am open to any and all tips to help troubleshooot this and get it working. I thought I was so close to having my server up and running and cron'jobbed and ready to party consistently and then it just broke on a whim :(

Thanks folks!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please use the support threads for those plugins so that the authors and those familiar with it can assist you. From the looks of it, you may just need to update ImageLibrary which is what Kits and LustyMap use.

3. Thanks Wulf. Sorry for the wrong spot. I did see that you can get to the discussion per plugin from the plugin page, not in the forums. Not that I was immediately able to see anyways.

However, update! I did kinda get everything working! ImageLibrary is still a headache on pulling down the pictures, but, the plugins work now!

I tore into my oxide folder, and noticed a data folder that had corresponding folders and/or other files for various plugins.

1- I cleared the files/folders regarding the problem plugins from my ..oxide/data directory.
    2- I delete the problem plugin *.cs files.
    3- I deleted the corresponding config *.json files as needed for the problem plugins. (remember to backup the configs if needed before doing so, which is somewhat purpose defeating).
    4- Uninstalled Oxide mod.
    5- Updated LGSM
    6- Updated Server/SteamCMD
    7- Installed rustoxide mod
    8- Updated rustoxide mod
    9- Re-installed deleted plugins.
    10- Started server.
    11- Things worked!

I suspect something in the data folder went bad somewhere somehow regarding the ImageLibrary plugins, or the LustyMap and Kit plugins, not sure which was bad so I just did them all. I was just sure to keep my Kits config copied during that process. Kits work now, which means I can make ServerRewards work now. LustyMap still doesn't work because ImageLibrary isn't able to either download or load it's pictures for whatever reason, but whatever. I'm just happy to have Kits and Rewards back in order now!

Figured i'd sure my partial success in case any Googlers ended up here.