1. Is there a plugin for this that will enable sleeper data to be saved so that on server restart the sleepers will still be there?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. They are set to enabled already. The problem is on server restart, the sleepers disappear. I am guessing all the information for these sleepers gets flushed on restart? I'd like it that the sleepers are still there after restart.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm pretty sure that it all gets wiped after restarts. I don't know of any way to save them.

5. Would be nice to have a plugin that keeps that data.

6. Is there a way to stop the reset at night instead then if you can't make them stay?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Talk to your host. The Rust server itself doesn't have a nightly reset as far as I know, nor does Oxide.

8. Well at 5am the server restarts.. Like clock work.. But the provider doesn't have this when it comes to other game hosts

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That sounds exactly like your host restarting; most likely to free up resources.

10. My sleepers wake up exactly the way they were before the restart.
    And i didn´t add a single extra configuration, just the default "sleepers.on".
    I used to play in the server before it opened, and my items and gear were always saved with the world during the restart.
    The sleeper BODY disappears, but not player´s data.
    So, when we wake up, we are in the same spot we were with our stuff.
    Maybe your server is set to sleepers.off?
    The restart, as Wulf already answered, is a host configuration. We set that restart manually. Several servers use this to prevent machine delay.

11. He wants the body's to remain, there is not a problem with them losing items.

12. Actually, grimal´s problem is:

I think he is talking about the sleeper´s stuff.
    I already played in a server like this one he is describing, and everytime we got a restart we lose all our stuff if you were a sleeper...
    If that´s not the case i misunderstood the author. Sorry :D