1. I searched and haven't seen any, so here it goes. Is there a way to delete sleepers that do not return after a number of configured days? I use live map and connection logs/Persistence folder dates to determine this, but really it's very tedious. For example a plugin that can delete sleepers say after 10 consecutive days of being inactive. I really like to avoid a total wipe as I am not a big fan of it. Possibly at least a notification of who has been inactive. Then I could just delete there Persistence folder.

TIA

2. not sure it's very usefull on experimental.
    as they will not create even a single lag.
    plus with the raiding and the animals and the decay usually sleepers don't last more then 24-48hours.
    and there is no easy way to deactivate sleepers (you would have to kill them ... that is not very nice to do XD)

3. You can check the list of BasePlayer.sleepingPlayerList at a certain time interval. And to keep the duration of sleep in the file.
    And also use the hook if the player woke up, then reset the counter.

4. I figured as much, so now I have a crew that does this for me XD See law and order is to be kept in these here parts of town and extended stay transients are not welcome. I have a rather good system now. Using economics, livemap and logs I say who and where and off the crew goes and they get paid..